I won . . . Finally

United States
Wheaton/IL/USA
Flooderqb19
I Won a race! Finally. Led from early in lap 1 and Built my lead to about 35-40 secs and maintained it through the race. Pretty straightforward other than a couple back markers slowing me down for a few laps.

This is easily the best feeling/most rewarding race win I've had in a long time.

I Won a race! Finally. Led from early in lap 1 and Built my lead to about 35-40 secs and maintained it through the race. Pretty straightforward other than a couple back markers slowing me down for a few laps.

This is easily the best feeling/most rewarding race win I've had in a long time.

WTG! Keep up the wins and podium finishes!
👍

I got my first win in the Caddy Cup at Mosport last night!

The results are here. Not a great SOF but I drove consistently (so I can do it!) and stayed out of trouble. I'm pretty stoked to be honest. 👍

A pretty uneventful race (I wasn't really under much pressure), I think there were some incidents further back but hey, a win is a win. :lol:

congratulations, on the win, I got my first skip win last thursday and it felt good. awesome news this :) 👍

I got my first win in the Caddy Cup at Mosport last night!

The results are here. Not a great SOF but I drove consistently (so I can do it!) and stayed out of trouble. I'm pretty stoked to be honest. 👍

A pretty uneventful race (I wasn't really under much pressure), I think there were some incidents further back but hey, a win is a win. :lol:
👍
nice! man, I am envious! I do not have the brainpower and reactions to keep that car under control and have a decent race pace!

congratulations, on the win, I got my first skip win last thursday and it felt good. awesome news this :) 👍

Yeah! another win! I have been fortunate enough to get one skip win! I was so happy. I do not think I will ever get another win in any of the non-rookie classes.

Yeah your first win is awesome. I won the first race of the season in the Mazda Roadster. The driver in 2nd place was faster than I was, he stayed within 1.5sec the entire race. He'd get within .5sec then all the sudden I'd see him run wide and fall back a bit. Was a nail biter because I kept thinking he was going to get me.

Back