I wonder if this is possible...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alstrike
  • 3 comments
  • 477 views
Messages
104
Messages
alstrike
Messages
Alstrike
Hi!

What if we could recover PSN ID´s that have Signature Edition DLC redeemed? I know it works with PSN arcades (I did it with Bomberman).

The only con of this "flawless" plan might be that when you delete the "recovered" ID, all the DLC gets corrupted (It happened to me with Bomberman).

I don´t know how it will affect the GT5 savegames from the "resident accounts", because when I create a new account the cars automatically add up to the garage. Will the DLC dissapear from the garage? Will the savegame get corrupted?

What do you guys think?

P.S. I have the Sig Edition so I´m not in desperate need of those cars :dopey:
 
Last edited:
What a success...
 
I'm sorry, but your original post does not make sense to me. Perhaps you could rephrase?
 
What I´m trying to say is that if it´s possible to recover PSN ID´s that have purchased the "Chrome" and "Stealth" DLC.

If we are able to recover the PSN ID´s maybe we can redownload the DLC and make it available to all users on that particular PS3.

Is that clear enough?

The only problem is that when you delete a "recovered" PSN ID, all the re-downloaded DLC gets corrupted.
 
Back