I wonder...

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 5 comments
  • 514 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,768
United States
Texas
I know this may not last long but....


Ok, I've heard like everyone else that there was supposed to be 700 cars in the game, but car lists have listed a little over 500.
I've been wondering, since Ferrari and Porsche were being tested, but are not in the game. So, could it be that Ferrari,Lamborghini, and Porsche were some of these cars that made up the 700, but were the reason why we only have a 500 car list? Just very curious. I mean we heard 700 when it was first released, but after hearing that Ferrari and them weren't in the game, the list drasticly went down.
I have somewhat of a hunch.
Anyway, need some sleep, so I'll check back later today.
 
There is no official number of cars. 500, 700, 1000? No one knows.
 
Still hoping for close to 1,000

If it were 500 it would not much the claim that it would have the most cars of any GT game... GT2 had 680, so to have the most cars around 700 would be needed
 
PD my have set the 500 cars mark to fool other competition so that they would aim for something maybe just over that number........when maybe in actual fact GT4 may have 700+.....just to throw off the scent......who knows!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back