I would like these cars! Will give any car away in the NCD under $1m!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter AeroFox87
  • 14 comments
  • 889 views

AeroFox87

(Banned)
Messages
134
United States
North Carolina
Messages
AeroFox87
I am looking for these cars, if you have them, what do you want for them?

S AC Cars 427 S/C ’66
S Pagani Zonda C12S '00
S Chevrolet Camaro SS ’69
S Chevrolet SSR ’03
S Aston Martin V8 Vantage ’99

If you have one of these cars, I will trade any NCD car or give paints or suits or helmets! I have no chromes, or shifts but if you like red or blue, or whatever, I have the colors!
 
Last edited:
All of the " how do I get it?" cars are available in the Used Car Dealer eventually. The '02 Ford GT can't be gifted, also the Zonda RM and the Oreca Vipers. Pick one of the others that you want the most, and I'll give you one, let me know.
EDIT- If you can do the Borrow Glitch, I'll put the ungiftable cars on share for you too.
 
All of the " how do I get it?" cars are available in the Used Car Dealer eventually. The '02 Ford GT can't be gifted, also the Zonda RM and the Oreca Vipers. Pick one of the others that you want the most, and I'll give you one, let me know.
EDIT- If you can do the Borrow Glitch, I'll put the ungiftable cars on share for you too.

Alright and thanks bro! I don't know how to do it and would I get a copy of the car if I did? Permanently? I'm wanting the DMC bad bro, watching videos of it and stuff on youtube in real life, its badass.. What do you want for it?
 
Alright and thanks bro! I don't know how to do it and would I get a copy of the car if I did? Permanently? I'm wanting the DMC bad bro, watching videos of it and stuff on youtube in real life, its badass.. What do you want for it?

You'll have to Google the borrow glitch, I don't do it, But I'll give you a DMC for free. I'll FR you when I find which PSN account it's on?
 
Okay, thanks bro! add me and I'll accept the request asap when I get home.
 
Both Barrels
You'll have to Google the borrow glitch, I don't do it, But I'll give you a DMC for free. I'll FR you when I find which PSN account it's on?

What's psn?
 
I have the Zonda C12S.
i will gladly give it to you,all for a Double Stripe 3 and a Chopper 3.(Helmet and Suit)
 
I have the Zonda C12S.
i will gladly give it to you,all for a Double Stripe 3 and a Chopper 3.(Helmet and Suit)

Ill have to see if I have it
 
I have a Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99

do you have a Spoon civic? or some matte pink/purple paints?
 
I have a Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99

do you have a Spoon civic? or some matte pink/purple paints?

Sadly no bro :P
 
Just sent you a pm
 
hrobey
Just sent you a pm

I know, I'm at my dads bro. My parents are divorced so ill be home tonight to send
 
metrogs i have a spoon civic up for trade
 
Back