I would love to have a black Honda Element

• Thread starter Tiddle
  • 4 comments
Hi guys, I need a black Honda element. Now you can't change the colors on this car it has to already come in black, other wise i wouldn't have put this up. I'm willing to trade any car that has a value of 200,000cr or below, thats well over what this car is worth, but i really want a black one. So i will keep this up till i find one or someone wants to trade for it. Tell me what car you would like to trade for me to get it and I will see if I have or can get it. Thank you so much. My psn is Tiddle18,if you want me to show you what i have online. I will also give up a silver chrome paint for it to. Thanks again. :)

Ok I can wait. If anyone has another one let me know. Museum cards? I didn't know you could trade those, okay i'm up for it. Thanks :)

Ok I can wait. If anyone has another one let me know. Museum cards? I didn't know you could trade those, okay i'm up for it. Thanks :)

Yes you can trade museum cards just look in my signature the one,s in white are what am after.
If you don,t get the car before I can trade, just come and find me. Or if your prepared to wait just add me and we,ll talk some sort of deal.
No probs with me hope you get it before hand it saves you having to wait.
But like I say I have trades setup so can,t do it any quicker.
Take care chat soon bye for now.:)

Back