ia International A prize car.

  • Thread starter Thread starter rgkma
  • 5 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
201
England
Stowmarket,suffolk
Messages
rob51allum
Just like to know, ask, what car do you get for completing the series please? I need 2 more Gold stars on 125 shifter races, and the last 2 are on GT arena. Been trying to win that for must be like 100 goes now. So i thought, as we dont get exclusive prize cars anymore, and can buy them all now in the dealerships, i just buy it.

I know, not the "proper way" but, best way or my DS3 be going through nice new LG Smart TV, and my girlfriend would go nuts. So would i. :mad::mad:🤬

:gtpflag:
 
Wow, that's depressing Vegard....you have to gold in the all events in order to win cars. I was wondering why everybody was winning all these cars, and I wasn't winning squat. Great....guess I've got my work cut out for me. What a pita.
 
Wow, that's depressing Vegard....you have to gold in the all events in order to win cars. I was wondering why everybody was winning all these cars, and I wasn't winning squat. Great....guess I've got my work cut out for me. What a pita.

You're seriously complaining about career? These events are way too easy, aside from the Shifter Kart Championship. As long as you have a car that is at the PP limit (600PP car in a 600PP race) you are guaranteed to win.
 
You're seriously complaining about career? These events are way too easy, aside from the Shifter Kart Championship. As long as you have a car that is at the PP limit (600PP car in a 600PP race) you are guaranteed to win.

Yep, I'm actually complaining about career. I agree, most of the events are easy but, I'm still trying to shake my old habits with the tuning from GT5 to GT6 (they don't translate at all). I use the DS3 too and am transitioning to using the thumb stick instead of the D-pad. Yes, I suck compared to most everybody else playing GT6...that's my burden to bare.

Thing is....I've never had any issues with any other GT game, but this one has been a little thorn in my side. Not sure why I'm having the issues I'm having but I am, which is why I ask the questions I ask...
 
Last edited:
Thing is....I've never had any issues with any other GT game, but this one has been a little thorn in my side. Not sure why I'm having the issues I'm having but I am...
The new physics model can make it challenging.

Use this forum to find tips, tunes and car recommendations, and keep practicing.

Savour the challenge.
 
Back