S Setone Messages 10 Messages OldSkoolPimp1983 Jan 5, 2011 #1 I did try the search function but couldn't find alot. Anyone got any tips for the 2 lap battle at the end of the Ia license? I'm really stuck, can for the love of me complete this, any help would be really greatfull 👍 thank you Paul
I did try the search function but couldn't find alot. Anyone got any tips for the 2 lap battle at the end of the Ia license? I'm really stuck, can for the love of me complete this, any help would be really greatfull 👍 thank you Paul
A Alara78 Messages 124 Messages Alara78 Jan 5, 2011 #2 Look up some video's on youtube or something. MOstly when I'm stuck in a certain race I just watch a video of someone doing a gold run on the race and usually I'd be able to copy most of his techniques and win.
Look up some video's on youtube or something. MOstly when I'm stuck in a certain race I just watch a video of someone doing a gold run on the race and usually I'd be able to copy most of his techniques and win.