IA One Make Races And Best LMP Car !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sword1999
  • 14 comments
  • 1,900 views
Messages
18
United Arab Emirates
UAE
Messages
Sword1999
Okay, Should i buy the aventador and the 458 italia and a gt-r to complete the One Make races in the international a class ? or i will be given them as a gift in the game ?

and one more ques, what is the best LMP car for me to buy and complete in the IA Class ?

I see that the Gillet Vertigo Race Car is a great deal because of it's power !!

Or is there anything else better ?
 
Don't think the Aventador, 458 and GTR are gifted, not sure though.
Best LMP car? The Audi R18 or the Pug 908 HDI FAP. In my experience those two are very manageable. Or go crazy and buy the C9, fun to drive if you control your inputs ( running without aids ).
 
The Audi R18 Seems To Be Less Powerful. The 908 HDI Seems To Be Good And Powerful. And I Will Not Buy The C9 Coz I Need Aids In The Game ^_^.

But What About The Gillet It Seems GREAT With 900BHP And 700KG Weight :)
 
You can always turn on aids to make the C9 work, just mentioned it because I only have experience with said cars using no aids ;)
The thing with the Gillet is : yes, it has a very good power to weight ratio but is it manageable and/or fun to drive and does it suit your driving style?
Don't have any experience with the Gillet, so can't help you with that,sorry.
 
So The C9 On My Wishlist ^_^ And Yes, Waiting For Gillet Experience's =D
 
Toyota 7 is a good deal. It served me well for those races and the classic race car races.
 
I Think That The 7 Is Better Than The C9 :) Thx
 
Do You Have Any Info For The One Make Races. Should I Buy The Cars ?
 
Buy the 7 and put full downforce on it. It should be all you need. Yes you will need to buy the cars for the 1 make races.
 
Ok Thx. And I Should Buy The NASCAR Car Also ?
 
For the one make GT-r event, I would suggest buying the R95 TC as all the other cars in the event will be that one and other GT-Rs struggle. As for the LMP and IA, I assume you are talking about the event that unlocks the Licence tests? If so, I used the Chaparral 2J, added a High Rev Turbo, increased the max speed to 240mph and absolutely dominated the events
 
Are all lmps premium cars. How to figure out which are not. I don't want to spend 2 million on some black cockpit. I drive inside car.
Thanks
 
Believe It Or Not. I Used The GT-R Touring Car ( Fully Tuned ) And Dominated The GT World Championship =D. Except The Nurburgring ( I Was Third :( ) But The Good News Are That I Won The Championship Without Having To Buy Any C9 Or Toyota 7 =D.
 
Back