Duarte Brites Messages 76 Portugal Dec 25, 2013 #1 Just wanted to know which car is best to do this one, seem to be having trouble in this one. Thank you in advance
Just wanted to know which car is best to do this one, seem to be having trouble in this one. Thank you in advance
Mortarion Messages 2 Dec 25, 2013 #2 I did it with Mazda 787B. I don't know if it's the best car, but good enough to win gold without any problems.
I did it with Mazda 787B. I don't know if it's the best car, but good enough to win gold without any problems.
Duarte Brites Messages 76 Portugal Dec 25, 2013 #3 Mortarion I did it with Mazda 787B. I don't know if it's the best car, but good enough to win gold without any problems. Click to expand... I was thinking about the one I received, the Audi R18 TDI or the Diablo GT2. Also, thought about the Bentley Speed 8, anyone know how it handles?
Mortarion I did it with Mazda 787B. I don't know if it's the best car, but good enough to win gold without any problems. Click to expand... I was thinking about the one I received, the Audi R18 TDI or the Diablo GT2. Also, thought about the Bentley Speed 8, anyone know how it handles?
Unknown? Messages 307 Messages Doc_Of_D Dec 26, 2013 #4 I beat it with the Bentley Speed 8. It's a good car but not sure if it's the best. Really good speed and handling though.
I beat it with the Bentley Speed 8. It's a good car but not sure if it's the best. Really good speed and handling though.
E Eddierome84 Messages 83 United States Messages eddierome Dec 27, 2013 #5 I can suggest the Jaguar XJ9 88'. It handles very well and sticks to the road on addition to a possible 1000+ hp while staying within the PP range.
I can suggest the Jaguar XJ9 88'. It handles very well and sticks to the road on addition to a possible 1000+ hp while staying within the PP range.