IB-10 HELP

• Thread starter Koca92
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello, so I've got gold on B, A and all the way up to IB-10 ( 9 was a bitch), but 10 I can not for the life of me get close. I'm about 0.235 seconds off doing it. The first turn is where i lose it straight away, I can not for the life of me beat the Ghost out of there, 2nd turn is hit and miss but the rest ive pretty much nailed. I'm a controller player, and really am struggling so any advice on what to do? It's the R32 event on trial Mountain for those who don't remember the names.

Hello, so I've got gold on B, A and all the way up to IB-10 ( 9 was a bitch), but 10 I can not for the life of me get close. I'm about 0.235 seconds off doing it. The first turn is where i lose it straight away, I can not for the life of me beat the Ghost out of there, 2nd turn is hit and miss but the rest ive pretty much nailed. I'm a controller player, and really am struggling so any advice on what to do? It's the R32 event on trial Mountain for those who don't remember the names.
I found it a tough one too. The R32 is a heavy car, so you need to be precise. For me the final gain was in the last two corners. Especially the last one before the final straight.
Do you use TCS? I believe I had it on 1 for final success.

Latest Posts

Back