If I'm thinking correctly thats a graphical representation of your tires. When they are red you are spinning the tires or they have lost all grip (sliding).
If I'm thinking correctly thats a graphical representation of your tires. When they are red you are spinning the tires or they have lost all grip (sliding).
Exactly, and they start purple and get to a white color as they lose grip. Then they will smoke when they are very overheated and traction will be greatly reduced.
Exactly, and they start purple and get to a white color as they lose grip. Then they will smoke when they are very overheated and traction will be greatly reduced.
i've never seen the purple.
Mine starts out as blueish. As you ride on them, they turn to a white with a blue tint. I'm guessing that's optimal because that is what mine run at all the time. IF you start sliding, driving, or lock up a wheel when turning, then the tire will become red - noting that it is at its limit.
Its a temperature representation. blue is cold, red is hot.