Idea for the tuners

• Thread starter Bee_Bee9
  • 16 comments
England
Here, there everyfkin where
Bee_Bee9
GT6 is showing us it's harder to earn the credits and therefore people may not want to waste too many credits so early in the game. What I was wondering was if people came across a decent car in stock form but it benefited by the odd upgrade making it a far better car to drive and also costing very little to get this better driving experience from it.
Couple of example for me are the Xbow jst needs a brake upgrade to alter the balance, the 59 Raciing Vette needs a box so your not topping out in 4th to quickly.
Are there other examples people couuld post up helping guys improve their cars but on a limited budget.

The 98 Ford Taurus SHO benefits greatly from a LSD & simple lightening the vehicle. Proves very proficient in the 400 to 500p class racing =)

toyota 86 race car base model '12 will do most of national b maybe all of it it sells for 50'000 so you'll have enough after novice

it has fully adjustable suspension, transmission, lsd and some downforce settings right off the bat, all you need to do is maybe upgrade power whise as you progress.

and trust me it makes everything easier!!

The Anniversary Edition GT40 benefits greatly from a fully customisable transmission. Get rid of that awfully long first gear it has.

The new ford focus only needs sport soft tires to get rid of the terrible wheelspin that it have with the stock tires.i beat a 500 pp race with only those tires

I'll be doing a budget build-up of a Storia X4 in the Clueless, Over the Hill Outlaws garage thread over the next few days.

Will take you from your first few races in the novice class with nearly stock car through turning it into a 500PP killer that will win events clear through too unlocking the GT ALL-Stars Championship in international B.:bowdown::crazy::gtpflag:

I bought a Peugeot 106 and with it's 348PP I could win all races from C and B where that car was allowed to enter. For B I fitted Sport Hard tires. The FF challenge in B I drove with a different car due to lack of power. I'll try to run it again in A of the carreer mode but I think it will be to slow with just 100+ BHP

The Anniversary Edition GT40 benefits greatly from a fully customisable transmission. Get rid of that awfully long first gear it has.

Drove this last night and if you do have an incident where you end up either stopped or at low speeds that 1 st gear is a nightmare.

Elise race Car:

Change tyres to Sports hard, front damper compression 3, front anti-roll bar 2, front camber 1.1, rear toe 0.05, downforce front and rear to minimum, ballast weight 165kg all rest as stock, car should be 450PP and can be used for several events and tuning cost is just the change of tyres.

Wicked Child, Part 2

Wicked Child, Part 3

Here's links to the 2nd and 3rd parts my Begginers guide to building a 500PP Storia X4.
Part 2 walks through the events and buying the upgrades.

Part 3 is the completed 500PP tune.

Will be doing one more part on where people take things from there and how the car can help them build up their Bank and continue advancing career mode.:gtpflag:

Here's the 4th and final part in the series on using the Daihatsu Storia X4 to make money and get through the early stages of career mode almost to the end of iB.
Hope someone finds it both entertaining and useful.:cheers::gtpflag:
Wicked Child, Part 4

Back