idea: GT3 Tribute vid

nitro_2003

(Banned)
ok, i have a cool idea đź’ˇ . seeing as gt4 is on the horizon, gt3 will become almost obsolete. so i have an idea for one of us to make a gt3 tribute vid. it can have footage of race cars, road cars and a little bit of drifting in it as well. all to the sound of "fields of gold" by sting. how about that. i am only suggesting this idea because i don't have the rigth equipment to make it. if i did i would. all i am saying is that gt3 has given us some great memories, and i think we, the gran turismo fanatics at gtplanet, should create something to remember it. so, what do ya think??

well, sort of, but not so much drifting to this, just a showcase of some of the games tracks and best loved cars. We can have a little bit of drifting, but hey, its only an idea.

nice idea. i would really like it. but you should let the creator of the movie choose the music....

demon of speed
Could be a nice tribute to the people over at PD for giving us the best racing game ever.
Are you sure about that statement? Maybe a tribute should be done with all versions of GT. Personally I haven't even started GT3 seriously yet so I don't think it will disappear as soon as GT4 arrives, just like GT & GT2 haven't.

well i mean i was only suggesting the music, mainly because it would look good with some slo-mo shots (oh and if you're getting confused, my old account got banned, so i am using a new one, ok?). And yes, i suppose we could do tributes to gt and gt2 and concept even!!!:lol:

Back