Idea of sending a message to PD

• Thread starter GyverX
  • 9 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GyverX
I looked, and I searched, and I think I broke the search function!

I am wondering why this type of thread hasn't been made before and I really don't know how it could work.

We would have to be Immense morons to believe that PD doesn't read these forums. So why not have a thread that is a sticky just for PD to read. A locked post that can be updated by whom ever that list what we (The Largest GT Community) would like to see in the upcoming patches.

I know that the Moderators have a load of things to do here and is like a Job in its self (I know first hand) but we could have an agreement between a Premium member and a moderator where a post could be sticky-ed and the Premium member could update a sticky-ed post with what is most important to us.

Idea 1.
Make a few threads with a Poll of what you - the community - wants the most and then place those results in that thread for PD to go straight to.

Idea 2.
Run a Survey! Find a free survey site, come up with the best questions for us to answer and have EVERYONE place a code on there signature that directs to the survey, then take those results and place them in the locked thread. I just went ahead and made one.

We most likely have no control over the upcoming patch but we could have some say on the patches to come after.

Its an idea!

I went ahead and made a survey with a few questions to give you all an idea of what I was thinking of. If need be I can buy a month Subscription until I can find the cash to do the life time subscription. I am more then willing to take this kind of thing on, I just need the questions!

This will only work with the cooperation of everyone and the forum moderators.

Thanks for reading
GyverX

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea. This would also offset the appearance of the forum lately as a wall of complaints about the game. If PD does come looking they should have something constructive to read.

i doubt PD care

all they care about is their shareholders, if they an this idea like selling DLC cars will get sales they will do it.

But i did the servey

Last edited:
The main thing that everybody wants - more events.

At least half of events in career have two or even one race, and there are not too much of them to start with.

The good balance is when you can reach max level in game without repeating anything, and here everybody grinding in one boring oval race 100 times just to click next level.

Say Forza has 100 events total, each no less than 3 races.

The main thing that everybody wants - more events.

At least half of events in career have two or even one race, and there are not too much of them to start with.

The good balance is when you can reach max level in game without repeating anything, and here everybody grinding in one boring oval race 100 times just to click next level.

Say Forza has 100 events total, each no less than 3 races.
Oh yea, there is hardly anything to do in GT5. Making race events isn't hard, so why is there only 45. And yea, so many are like you say, 1-2 races. Also, there are hardly any series to run. Individual races mean nothing, but a points championship for that does. Just expected a lot more. Racing 30 times to gain a level is so boring. The whole leveling system is garbage, it reminds me of FF13's failure in their leveling system. Stupid caps on levels coming from Japanese games recently, I don't know why. Don't they get we love to decide what we do in these huge games. FF13 stops your levels all together so you're never that strong no matter how much you train. In this (GT5), you hit a level cap for you have to play hours for one level and experience nothing new. They expect you to want, and to enjoy doing the same garbage over and over and over (x30).

The structure in this game is just a fail, I expected better from the Japanese brilliance that I thought GT was.

I already tried running up the flagpole, and nobody saluted (hope this phrase isn't infraction worthy). As soon as I tried to stop new requests and discuss the existing ones, the thread died.

The stagnated petition is here if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
This will only work with the cooperation of everyone and the forum moderators.
I can tell you now - you won't get it.

Why not?

It's because GT Planet has no affiliation with Polyphony Digital or Sony Computer Entertainment. Although it is known that members of the Polyphony staff visit the forums on occasion, no-one has ever come forward as a member of the company. We cannot even determine when a member of the Polyphony staff is observing the forums as a guest. The exact extent of their involvement with the forums is unknown, though it is believed that they visit the website after the release of a game to gather feedback after a fashion.

GT Planet is a fan site, and our association with Polyphony Digital ends there. We are not a direct line of communication with Kazunori Yamauchi and have never claimed to be. The forums are not to be used for the purposes of contacting the developers as we have no way of verifying whether or not they actually read the threads, much less act upon them. As such, any post or thread that attempts to contact them - especially for the purposes of requesting content - will be considered a useless post and/or spam, and will be closed.

If you wish to discuss content that you would like to see added to the game or future installments in the series, please see the existing thread (though once again, it is not to be used for contacting Polyphony Digital).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back