Idea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 7 comments
  • 910 views
Messages
15,799
Over at Tutorial Forums, once you register and then revisit the site it will tell you how many threads have been made and how many posts there have been since your previous visit. Is it possible to implement that into GTP as I reckon it is a pretty cool idea.
 
Yeah, that is pretty nifty, I just added it here. :) It does appear to slow up the index page, though, so we'll have to see how it behaves.
 
It needs a slight adjustment... Currently it says:
There have been 21 threads and 26 since you last visited.

I think it needs the word "posts" :)
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
It needs a slight adjustment... Currently it says:


I think it needs the word "posts" :)
Haha, thanks for pointing that out, Giles. :dunce:
 
Originally posted by Jordan
It does appear to slow up the index page

Yeah its slowing up quite abit for me.
 
Wow, i never noticed that before...Very neat-o
 
Sorry guys, I had to take it out, it was just putting too much load on the server. :(
 
Back