Ideas for Daily Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter gthelmi2398
  • 6 comments
  • 784 views

Which cars do you prefer in Daily Races?


  • Total voters
    28

gthelmi2398

Premium
Messages
347
Germany
Germany
Messages
helmi2398
Hello everybody,

maybe you feel like me driving in a lobby just with two or some more drivers, definitively not much, and you hope to race with more people on this track with this car.
I drove on yesterday evening with some friends with an Audi TTS Coupe on Red Bull Ring and Brands Hatch. We had a lot of fun and good racing with this 4WD-Audi.

I thought it is possible to make a daily one make race with Audi TTS Coupe on Red Bull Ring!

If you have other ideas for some races, so you‘re free to write them!
 
I voted for Gr.X. Some of the best Sport Mode racing I’ve had was one make GrX races, like the Turn 14 BRZ @ Tsukuba and X2014 @ Le Mans just to name a few.

There are so many epic cars in GrX, like the McLaren P1 GTR and Zonda R. I would kill for a race with those 2. Imagine a 250GTO vs. Shelby Daytona race? Oh man, I’m getting chills.
 
Gr X for Super Formula, F1, x2014, etc.

I love the other groups too but I’m a little bored with them.
 
Last edited:
My idea is Duels instead of one makes. If i remember correctly in an older gt game there was a viper vs corvette race and i always loved that. That kind of race where people pick a side would be perfect for sport mode. This idea would be even better if they would just add shifters back to sport mode now that i have one :)
 
Gr.1 around Le Man is my absolute favourite combo. I would love to see it more frequently in the Daily Race roaster,
 
This week's Race A feels like a callback to Best Motoring, so more weeklies featuring the current format would be lovely. The only thing that's missing is the ability to tweak ride height, suspension, etc. I'm pretty partial to the N300 class since it contains so many favorites from previous GT titles.
 
Last edited:
Some sort of a daily league over 5 races or something. Using maybe a Duel or a mixed N200 set up or something, would be cool
 
Back