Ideas for Enthusia

• Thread starter PlayerBoy
  • 5 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Just to ask,what would be your ideas if you was making Enthusia?
For me,i would implement the ability to choose which part do you want to be installed in your car,for example,choose if you want to change the type of turbocharger in the turbo cars(Single Turbine,Twin Turbo,Smaller or bigger Turbos)and the method to reduce the lag(Antilag,Wastegate or 2-Step),in NA cars,choose if you want to increase the rpms,if you want to install a valve timing on the car,and to install a turbo or supercharger.
Another idea would be the implementation to change engines,like between LV10 cars,for example,install the Caterham Super7 engine on the AE86,The RB26 in the Silvia's or the Old Skyline's,the 13B on the Old Mazda cars,the NSX engine in the Civic/Integra TypeR,the EJ20/22 in the Young SS,and many others

I think Enthusia tried to steer away from Gran Turismo in many areas, and the way it handled the upgrading of cars was one of them. At the time I found it interesting, and certainly didn't complain, because to me Enthusia was all about being clean and precise with your driving and that, coupled with a few fantastic tracks and a physics engine much more interesting - and challenging - than GT's, made Enthusia a gem. I wouldn't change that character by allowing engine swaps.

I do kinda think that too about Enthusia's Tuning System,it is truly special.
But like this post was made to put ideas you would like to implement in the game.
Engine Swaps would be a cool idea in Enthusia,Auto Modellista did had Engine swaps after you reached a level of the game so you could make weaker cars more competitive.
And since Enthusia also simulates perfectly the Engine response,in the case of the Honda TypeR cars,where VTEC is present or other cars having higher accel on the highrev zone,it would look cool and kinda neat to change the AE86's 4age to more powerful engines,like the B16,RB26,4G63 or the 2JZ or to change the E or F class cars engines with more powerful engine from Higher classes

I agree with @Hun200kmh on the individual parts and upgrades, though I think adding engine swaps to the existing tuning level format would be interesting. Some of the best races I've had in this game are with a lower-class car upgraded to Lv10 against higher-class AI cars. Engine swaps would add a new variable to the mix that would allow for additional interesting match-ups.

Also,engine swaps would be good to make some InitialD or Wangan Midnight Based Cars,like:
-Swap the Evo3 engine to a Rally Spec engine(Sudo Kyoichi's EVO3)
-Swap the AE86 engine to put a LanEvo or Impreza Engine(Wataru's TurboTuned AE86) or Put the Caterham 7 Engine(Takumi's MechaTune-The engine is the highest rev engine i found that has almost 240HP)
-Swap the S30Z engine to put the EB110 Engine(Akio Asakura's DevilZ).
Also,it would only work between LV10 cars,which would stimulate you in racing with the car to fully-tune it,the tuning parts would still be maintained in the car you swapped.

Back