Status
Not open for further replies.
CAR CATEGORIES

Lineup: 2000-present
Used: 1990-99
Classic: 1989 and earlier
Specials: Concepts & Racecars

OTHER IDEAS

Regional limits- This was inspired by Forza Motorsport. You chose your home region, and the unlockables are determined from there.

EXAMPLES

Dodge Stealth & Volkswagen Corrado are locked in Asia, but Honda CRX isn't
Volkswagen Corrado & Honda CRX are locked in America, but Dodge Stealth isn't
Dodge Stealth & Honda CRX are locked in Europe, but Volkswagen Corrado isn't

a free roam environment is great... like that of a nfs underground....

and most off all... car damage!! damage is not only limited to tires but the body work, engine parts, gearbox, etc.... and the damage should not look alike...

You go to a race and try to enter and it tells you, if the car you are in is out of spec, what cars taht you own that will work for that race. No back tracking.

Replay rewind.

Skip to next lap in Replay.

javingarcia_555
a free roam environment is great... like that of a nfs underground....

TBH i dont think tht would work for this game because theres somin called overseas tracks...

I Think they should bring bac the rally as its own set of races not as special conditions, but keep special condiotions and put more wet and normal mtrack in it

Special conditions is it's own set of races...

Have the mods just given up on this board? I'm about to...

What has more traffic? This forum, or Los Angeles Rush Hour? Posting your ideas is fine with me and others, but as long as you're not posting things like no one reads your posts. I've been on Message Boards for like, half a decade. I know what being not listened to or not being popular on message boards is like. So why not post in existing threads? It won't hurt. People will still read your stuff.

A free-roaming idea sounds good, but only on paper. You're not taking into account that you cannot turn the massive map of Gran Turismo 4 into a 3D world. For many people, this would just be a waste of disc space. The PS3 looks to be pretty sweet, but let's not overdo its power and capabilities, at least, the ones we know about. Free-roaming environments are mostly popular in street racing games, and I just don't see that happening for GT5. As much of a racing game veteran I am, I don't really see how we can merge free-roaming illegal street racing games with the Gran Turismo series. So keep things simple. No free-roaming world in the next Gran Turismo. What? Do you want to collect little keys or some other kind of items to unlock special features (for example, collecting all those packages in Grand Theft Autos 3 and Vice City)? We can't turn Gran Turismo into something similar to some other arcade racer. A lot of GT fans wouldn't like the idea, myself included.

Car damage is being considered, so that people who care more about destruction than racing can be happy. It's being looked into, and there's a thread discussing part of this. So look around and spare us broken record topics.

-> Pointless threads galore, as far as I'm concerned.

MODS-> Please lock this thread.

Here's a quote you can use for this one:

"Crap thread ahoy!" -Code_kev of GTPlanet

Yes but John, threads like this exist for the sole purpose of catching noobs and keeping them out of the interesting threads ;)

- i feel i can use the word 'noob' now i've been here almost exactly a year.

Yep, there are already multiple threads on this. Including one started by myself! :sly:

Feel free to post in one of those.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back