Identify the car

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEMcG
  • 7 comments
  • 832 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEMcG

(Banned)
Messages
639
Scotland
Glasgow
Is this....
61924_100296836699945_100001588860789_616_5341192_n-1.jpg


This...
http://mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=605


That's my friends white one, that pic was taken about 2 years ago and it just sits in his garage and he never drives it, so I want to get a few shots of the one in GT5 and post them to his facebook saying I've borrowed it! Just a bit of fun.
 
I think this should go in the cars in general forum here
 
Thanks for the input. Know anything about Evo's?
 
They're clearly both Evo V's. I don't know what else can be confusing about it.
 
They're clearly both Evo V's. I don't know what else can be confusing about it.

One is a GSR and one might not be as I can't remember if I seen anything saying GSR, but I think he said it was. I think he also said that it was a 1996 car, but we were drunk.

Thanks for your pointless input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back