• Thread starter Dr_B1G
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_B1G

Civic Type R (FN2)
Premium
Dr_B1G
I'd proper kick his nuts in :mad: I know I could kick his ass, cause all racing drivers don't weigh no more than 6 stone (or if you're American 84 Ibs)

Just started a remote race on Daytona, flicked through my friends list and added 15 other drivers. Obviously I select my best driver, lvl 40 and loads of experience. He starts off in 15th place, literally flys up to position 2 in the first lap and maintains 2nd/1st place for 24 laps.

Come the 25th (Last lap) suddenly on the final corner he brakes hard and lets 8 cars, YES 8 cars past him and finishes 9th place...

Seriously peeps, this guy needs a good kickin' I'd retire him but he's nearly peaked his career and I need the trophy :ill:

PD need to provide punishment for such B-Spec idiotic behaviour...
/rant over, feel better now :sly:

Yeah, I feel your pain. Apparently, PD are including a "virtual pointy-stick" in the next update so you can poke your Bob straight in the eye when he pulls a lame-ass move! lol

If Bob was a real person, he'd be out of a job.

Actually, I might just retire the lamer anyway. My first Bob is a useless driver even at level 26... I think he actually is a rastafarian underneath that helmet. He's so laid back I think he prefers smoking a spliff in the pits over doing some real racing. GRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back