If I had 67 more hp...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 5 comments
  • 441 views
Messages
1,446
I've been trying to wheelie my ZZII, I've got it to the point it'll go 240mph and the front will kind of bounce but never wheelie up. Anyone got any tips as to getting the wheelie to happen with around 936hp?

I'm doing all the obvious stuff already, downforce and gears etc. just cant get that front to go up.
 
Everything I've read has mentioned having more then 1000hp, but like you said, it you had that last 67hp, you'd probably make it.
 
Well even if it's not a wheelie, anyone got settings to beat out that silly R390 on test course with the ZZII?
 
Originally posted by vinkento
I've been trying to wheelie my ZZII, I've got it to the point it'll go 240mph and the front will kind of bounce but never wheelie up. Anyone got any tips as to getting the wheelie to happen with around 936hp?

I'm doing all the obvious stuff already, downforce and gears etc. just cant get that front to go up.

did you try putting all the power to the rear
 
Damn, if only you could add a stock Mini Cooper, you'd only be 4 bhp short! :lol:
 
Back