If i see another pan around the car 3,2,1 countdown im going to explode..

I`m sorry but trying the circuit experiences and missing the time and you hit retry and you get that pan around countdown thing, that`s the most rage inducing thing ever, sorry....I almost took the disc out and snapped it...I made a little video on this a while back aswell..:banghead:
I find it very annoying too. Less than the fact that there is no way to track CE progression/completion, and less than Sarah's comments after each failed attempt, but still annoying, and useless. (Especially as I use bumper cam to drive)

I find it very annoying too. Less than the fact that there is no way to track CE progression/completion, and less than Sarah's comments after each failed attempt, but still annoying, and useless. (Especially as I use bumper cam to drive)
I mean, it will show you how many you've completed on your page.

Capture2.PNG

But yea, it doesn't give you a percentage or which you have/haven't done. It could be much better.

I`m sorry but trying the circuit experiences and missing the time and you hit retry and you get that pan around countdown thing, that`s the most rage inducing thing ever, sorry....I almost took the disc out and snapped it...I made a little video on this a while back aswell..:banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

This ! This ! This !
Did you ever try that license test with the Taycan on the Nordschleife ? It's been a true nightmare. :yuck:

I hate it too.
Ever since its stupid introduction since GT3.

I guess it was done to "Show off the car" due to the increase in graphical performance over the PS1.

This is not the biggest issue with Circuit Experience. The fact that every session ends after one try is ridiculous. No way to build a flow over multiple laps.
The game will want you to start at a set speed to make it fair.

I must admit I misunderstood OP big time ( see my post above ) and I must admit as well I didn't watch the video ... :scared: SORRY !

The pan-around-the-car-countdown is annoying, I agree, as the appearance of Sarah is though you've already smashed gold to pieces, as some other details are.

The most annoying thing for me though right now is the extreme loading times for many license-, mission- or CE-challenges
that occurred since one of the latest updates. Have you guys experienced this too ?
Worst case actually was IB-7, the Taycan on the Nordschleife, where I had to wait for about 30 to 60 sec after every second restart ...
which makes the game unplayable basically. :banghead:

Last edited:
The most annoying thing for me though right now is the extreme loading times for many license-, mission- or CE-challenges
that occurred since one of the latest updates. Have you guys experienced this too ?
Worst case actually was IB-7, the Taycan on the Nordschleife, where I had to wait for about 30 to 60 sec after every second restart ...
which makes the game unplayable basically. :banghead:
Are you on PS4? Cause no issues on my end but I'm on PS5.

Last edited:
I am. That's my suspicion too, limited hardware ( obviously ) ...
As annoying as it is, I guess this is just time that moves on - and makes me want a PS5 ! :rolleyes:
I started GT7 on the PS4 and remember those loading times all too well. It felt like half my game session was just sat around waiting. Painful. Saw a few videos about switching to an SSD which seemed worthwhile for loading tracks a bit quicker but finally getting a PS5 stopped that project in its tracks. Might be an option for you, though.

And that's entirely due to players who become entitled, the game is so perfect otherwise 😅
Ehh, I wouldn't go that far. The game is still deeply flawed. But the people who come on here exclusively to bitch about how "GT7 killed the franchise" and "Kaz is a washed-up hack"? I reckon a long break from the forum will do them much good.

Back