If konami ever makes enthusia 2, what would you want in it.

• Thread starter Ravicale
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Me?

(I may be just babbling on but I don't care)

1. No ethu points
while a penalty system maybe slightly decreasing exp gained would be ok, this is just annoying and can make it hard to get it on some tracks (especially when you have a car that keeps hitting you for no apparent reason :ouch:), a Viable substitute would be car damage, maybe let individual cars have health remaining separately and let them restore it by about 30% after each race. If you'd total a car you have to either switch to another car or rest for one week to restore it.

2. The ability to switch cars without using up a week
Seriously, it gets in the way of enjoying your garage, while it is understandable that sticking to one car is the most rewarding, it still limits this.

3. Slightly changing the vehicle leveling up
Instead of a predetermined setup for tuning, possibly make it so leveling up a car gives you one or two upgrade points, categories for tuning could be, tires, brakes, weight, engine, suspension, allow for 15 or 20 levels instead of ten because it can be quick getting to level 10, and make the stats have a total maximum level higher than the max level of the car to make each tune for a car unique, (IE: max car level 15, max total tuning level 20).

4. make the FR cars less tail happy
I AM IN A 120HP CAR, WHY AM I SPINNING OUT AT 25 MPH, I NEVER EVEN TOUCHED THE HAND BREAK.

5. Make acceleration a little less flat feeling
I feel like I am nit picking here but I barely notice any power curve in the cars.

Say what you would like and opinions on other peoples idea's.

1. clearer odds system and overall points system (although if you try iRacing you'll find EPR system very easy to understand ;)

2. Nicer, clearer menus.

3. No more fantasy tracks with caves, more awesome tracks like Lowenserings and Burgenschluts. And a couple of real tracks to add to the Nordschleife, like Le Mans, Spa, Road Atlanta, Road America Bathurst, well ... all of them :D

4. Physics need some work.

5. KEEP the black flags!!!! That was Enthusia's greatest achievement, for those coming from PD's style "punt your way to a win" career mode.

Hi everyone!
I think that enthu points ranking system isn't that bad and physics in my opinion is quite accurate, don't need major improvments.
In second version of Enthusia I would like to see damage system, more accurate real tracks (i.e. more bumpy Nurburgring like in GT) and more real tracks. Littlebit improved A.I. system, G25 full compatibility (clutch and gears) and offcourse online driving!
Pitifully there not gonna be sequel

Last edited:
Back