If someone could be kind enough of recording a replay for me..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noctophobia
  • 14 comments
  • 713 views
Hi

So I just tried to transfer the files ovre to my ps3 via both external hd and through a media server but it don't like it when trying from pictures,video,music just says there are no files that can be copied (I guess it's looking for a certain file type) so if you know the magical way of getting the file onto the PS3 I'd be happy to record the vid for you. I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking.

cheers
 
Hi

So I just tried to transfer the files ovre to my ps3 via both external hd and through a media server but it don't like it when trying from pictures,video,music just says there are no files that can be copied (I guess it's looking for a certain file type) so if you know the magical way of getting the file onto the PS3 I'd be happy to record the vid for you. I'm sure it's something simple I'm overlooking.

cheers

Have you tried pressing triangle and selecting "Display All" when your looking in the external HD?
 
Hello,

Initially thanks for the effort,
You have to make a folder called PS3 then a volder SAVEDATA and then put the replay there, it should be like:

X:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BCES00569-RPL001

Where X is your external hd.

Thanks.
 
how frustrating, I've imported the file but it doesnt appear in my replay list. Dunno if anyone else wants to give it a go?
 
how frustrating, I've imported the file but it doesnt appear in my replay list. Dunno if anyone else wants to give it a go?

Same thing happened to me. Before copying the file, the system warned me about that file not being from my user.
 
In gt5, on the replay section, you have to press "import", that's where you close/search replay in the replay dialog(the door thingy on the left).
 
Last edited:
This is why the location field comes in handy.

For example...

If you're from Europe, you need another European to open it.

If you're from the US, you need another American to open it.
 
This is why the location field comes in handy.

For example...

If you're from Europe, you need another European to open it.

If you're from the US, you need another American to open it.


Oh well, then I need an European, thanks didn't know that.
 
am in the UK so should be ok with respects to the location.

Right fianlly got the replay in, will pm you once I've done the deed.
 
Thanks a lot, sorry about what it took to make it work, I'm in debit now.
 
No worries, always good to learn these things.

Thanks to everyone that helped out, we got there in the end :p
 
Back