If we get more lobby options, here's how I'd re-interpret GT League for replicating events.

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 0 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
My hope is that in the lobbies, we can get enough options so that we can re-create race rules seen in the GT League events. However, I think some GT League events may've benefited from some minute additions to their rules - for example, an HP limitation for all events instead of just some. So, here are the parameters I'd set for various GT League events if we get more options in the lobby settings - although I'm not sure how minimum weight should be decided for some events, if at all:

-Sunday Cup
Maximum Power: 443HP (Ceiling of N400)
Minimum Weight: None
Maximum Tire Rating: Sports Soft
Permitted Cars: Any road cars

-FR Challenge
Permitted Cars: Any FR road cars

-FF Challenge
Permitted Cars: Any FF road cars.

-Clio Cup
Maximum Power: (Stock)
Minimum Weight: (Stock)
Permitted Cars: Renault Clio Trophy

-Nissan GT-R Cup
Maximum Power: 500HP (Between tuning and de-tuning, all the GT-Rs should be able to reach this power level.)
Permitted Cars: Nissan GT-R R35 Premium, R35 Nismo, R34, R33, R32.

-F-150 Survival
Permitted Cars: Ford SVT Raptor

-Stars & Stripes
Maximum Power: 443HP (ceiling of N400)
Permitted Cars: Any American road cars.

-Mazda Roadsters Cup
Permitted Cars: Mazda Roadster (ND)

-Competition de France
Maximum Power: (Would allow for as many French cars to be eligible as possible, potentially ranging from the Peugeot LH500R VGT to the GTbyCitroen Road Car.)
Permitted Cars: Any French Road Cars

-Clubman Cup
Maximum Power: 542HP (maximum HP for N500)
Permitted Cars: Any Road Cars

-4WD Challenge
Maximum Power: (Would allow for, at the minimum, all potential rival cars to have similar power, from the Mazda Atenza and Peugeot LH500R VGT to the GT-Rs. Or at least as many as possible.)
Permitted Cars: Any 4WD Road Cars

-FR Challenge +
Maximum Power: 542HP (maximum HP for N500)
Permitted Cars: Any FR Road Cars

-Mazda Roadsters Cup +
Maximum Power: None (Would allow for an N300-eligible event, making things more than just a repeat of the Beginners League event. Sort of like the difference between the FR Challenge and the FR Challenge +.)
Permitted Cars: Mazda Roadster (ND)

-VGT Trophy
Maximum Power: (Would allow for all eligible VGTs to have the same power, but I am unsure if this is possible without the formation of a hypothetical "VGT Trophy Minus" for the Daihatsu Copen RJ VGT and Peugeot LH500 VGT.)
Minimum Weight: See above.
Permitted Cars: Same as listed in GT League, but with the possible removal of the Alpine VGT Race Mode, Lexus LF-LC GT VGT, the Toyota FT-1 VGT, and the Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series - these could be in a potentially separate VGT event that focuses on racing-oriented VGTs, but more of the ones that are like touring cars and not more akin to LMPs like in the VGT Trophy + event.

-Tourist Trophy
Maximum Power: (stock)
Minimum Weight: (stock)
Permitted Cars: Audi TTS (3rd-gen)

-J-Sports Meeting
Maximum Power: (Should allow for all eligible cars to have the same power, in theory, but I am unsure what to do with cars with lower power limits like the Suzuki Swift Sport, or the Mazda Roadster ND. The list of eligible cars may need to be cut down a little to emphasize the "sports" part of the title, and so that all cars can have a potentially higher equal power, like around 400 or 500 HP. Perhaps a "J-Sports Meeting Minus" would be necessary for lower-power Japanese cars like the Toyota S-FR.)
Permitted Cars: Any Japanese road cars.

-Boxer Spirit
Maximum Power: 310HP (This is so that the 86, 86 GRMN, and WRX STI would be on equal ground; a "Boxer Spirit +" may be needed for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and WRX STI Gr.B Road Car.)
Permitted Cars: 86, 86 GRMN, and WRX STI Type S, for the reason listed above. Also, maybe exclude the Sambabus since it's so underpowered in comparison even when fully-upgraded. It may be better-suited to a one-make event, or perhaps an event where you can only use cars with less than 100HP, haha. Maybe if other, lower-power boxer-engined cars are added, there could be a "Boxer Spirit Minus"?

-Red Bull X-Junior Series
Maximum Tire Rating: None
Permitted Cars: Red Bull X-Junior

-Gr.B Rallycross
Permitted Cars: Gr.B-class Cars

-MR Challenge
Maximum Power: 700HP (a little more than the lowest possible HP for the Veyron; an MR Challenge Minus may be ideal for MR cars with lower maximum power limits like the 512BB or the X-Bow.)
Permitted Cars: Any MR Road Cars

-Premium Sports Lounge
Maximum Power: 700HP (same reasons as for MR Challenge)
Permitted Cars: Any road cars costing more than 150,000cr. (I think this would make things slightly more interesting, versus permitting the X-Bow and hypothetically the Honda 2&4 Concept.)

-VGT Trophy +
Maximum Power: (Would permit as many racing-oriented VGTs to have equal power as possible.)
Permitted Cars: Similar to that in-game, but I would transfer the AMG VGT Racing Series from being eligible in the normal VGT Trophy to this event. It also depends on if there should be a split in VGTs that resemble touring cars versus those that are more akin to LMPs.

-La Festa Cavallino
Maximum Power: 630HP (Would allow for the 512BB to compete with the LaFerrari if the former was fully-tuned and the latter fully-detuned.)
Permitted Cars: Any road-going Ferrari cars. I.e. the 330P4 is not permitted, alongside the Gr.4 and Gr.3 cars.

-F1500 Championship
Permitted Cars: Gran Turismo F1500-T

-All Japan GT Car Championships
Permitted Cars: Honda NSX Concept-GT, Lexus RC-F GT500, Nissan GT-R GT500. (I only say this instead of "any Gr.2 car" like in the menu in case PD adds other non-Super GT cars to Gr.2, such as DTM racers. On that subject, I wonder if the older Lexus IS-F DTM concept from GT5 would be in Gr.2?)

-Gr.1 Endurance Series
Permitted Cars: Any Gr.1 car.

-Gr.3 Endurance Series
Permitted Cars: Any Gr.3 car.

-Porsche Cup