- 237
This is just about the funniest thing I've ever seen in an online game... Some guy named fastattacktuff. He is by far the worst driver I have ever seen. I just saw proof of real damage in this game via his GTR.
He rolled twice, blocked me from passing and when I got by, rammed me into everything, smashed into EVERY wall and literally TOTALED this thing. Then he has the balls to complain about how I was driving like a dick and his car only goes 170.
I was driving a '69 Camaro and still beat him.
Seriously, the damage was remarkable. He was missing a door and the thing kicked up smoke even when he wasn't crashing. I think the damage is hidden in this game until they fix it... Thanks retarded driver! 👍
He rolled twice, blocked me from passing and when I got by, rammed me into everything, smashed into EVERY wall and literally TOTALED this thing. Then he has the balls to complain about how I was driving like a dick and his car only goes 170.
I was driving a '69 Camaro and still beat him.
Seriously, the damage was remarkable. He was missing a door and the thing kicked up smoke even when he wasn't crashing. I think the damage is hidden in this game until they fix it... Thanks retarded driver! 👍