If you could edit one of the tracks...

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 8 comments
  • 592 views

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
...what would it be? How would it look? Heck, what direction would it go? For me, personally, it would be Autumn Ring using only the top of the mini circuit and would run in the direction of Autumn Ring forward. I don't have a picture, but I wouldn't doubt it would be a great track. Post your custom variations of tracks here.

EDIT: It is Autumn Ring without mini, but uses the top of mini.
 
Last edited:
Nurburgring 24H.

Run the GP track forwards but upon merging with Nordschliefe, instead of going left to run it forward go right to run it backwards. Proceed as normal and then when approaching the startline cross over the entry into Nordschliefe and proceed to exiting onto the GP track.

That would be cool, partly inspired by reading about doing Nurburgring in Reverse. :)
 
take the ramp out of the cape ring, looks rather dumb to see race cars getting air born and not flipping out of control.
 
take the ramp out of the cape ring, looks rather dumb to see race cars getting air born and not flipping out of control.

This. Only car that doesn't go nuts over the jump is the X2010.
 
Run The Grand Valley east Course with the hairpin loop from the full circuit....
 
I would edit and edit away at Madrid until it was an exact replica of Opera Paris.
 
I would edit Monaco into El-Capitan :)
 
take the ramp out of the cape ring, looks rather dumb to see race cars getting air born and not flipping out of control.

Same for me, I hate that stupid jump, such a great track, completely ruined by it.
 
Back