If you could make events, how would you revive older GT events?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 0 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
If we get the options in lobbies or within Custom Race to have races on a similar level of detailed regulations as the events in GT League, how would you revive events previously seen in other GT games? Here are my examples, using the car list as of 1.18:

-Classic Muscle Car Series: Limited to the Chevrolet Corvette (C3), Dodge Challenger R/T '70, and the Ford Mustang Mach 1.
-European Hot Hatch Series: Limited to the Volkswagen Golf Mk.VII, the Citroen DS3 Racing, the Peugeot 208 GTI, Renault Sport Clio, Renault Sport Megane, Mercedes-Benz A45, Alfa Romeo Mito, and the BMW i3.
-GT All-Stars: Cars must be 937HP or more. (I.e. N1000, which can include cars that can be tuned up to that.)
-Polyphony Digital Cup: Power and weight tuning prohibited; cars must be 640HP or less. (I.e. upper-end of N600)

And here were some of my own ideas for events:
-Art in Motion: Limited to the Zagato, Pininfarina, and Giugiaro VGTs. (When that last one is released, that is.)
-Homologation Specials: Limited to the various Gr.3/Gr.B road cars, but also the M3 Sport Evolution, and the Lamborghini Diablo GT.
-Motorcycle Club: Limited to the KTM X-Bow and the Honda 2&4 Concept. (Plus, if they add it, the Suzuki GSX R/4 Concept.)

Back