dhandeh
Premium
- 11,402

- England
- dhandes
A bit boring and your fed up constantly mashing the pace up button to ensure your driver stays on full pace, I would recommend a horipad turbo 3.
You can map all buttons to autofire, and permanently firing. I find the only way to win this event is to keep the driver at full pace, the pad will keep on selecting it and if you set pitstops to off the driver will pit at the last possible moment and because the 'ok' pit command is also on the 'x' button, it will do this for you as well.
Saves yourself hitting pace up for 2 and a half hours! I'm using a tuned Toyota minolta by the way.
You can map all buttons to autofire, and permanently firing. I find the only way to win this event is to keep the driver at full pace, the pad will keep on selecting it and if you set pitstops to off the driver will pit at the last possible moment and because the 'ok' pit command is also on the 'x' button, it will do this for you as well.
Saves yourself hitting pace up for 2 and a half hours! I'm using a tuned Toyota minolta by the way.