If you had a personal theme song...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 20 comments
  • 1,217 views
Messages
8,077
Messages
GTP_Royalton
If you had a personal theme song that described your personality and what's happened to you in life what would it be?

Use youtube links, please, so we can hear
 
:lol: I love the idea!

I don't think it could be 1 song tbh.
Oasis - Live forever or Listen Up I think. Give me a few hours and it'll think of something better or something :lol:
 
 
I haven't settled on a song for my theme song. But right now I'm thinking this...


... because if someone calls for help, I'm there.
 
Definitely, definitely, this song is mine at the moment:


Panic! At the Disco, That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)

It changes once in a while, but yeah, I'd say that one is spot-on.
 
Hate it or Love It--Game ft. 50 Cent
 
It doesn't describe me, but it would be a badass theme song.

 
Diablo's is the most kick ass so far.
 
Diablo's is the most kick ass so far.
Except that it doesn't describe him and posting the most kick ass song isn't the point of the thread.
 


It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no. Well, in some ways I am but considering what is meant by "fortunate son" in that song (lyrics in the info section if you can't make out the mumblings of Fogerty) it definitely is true.
 
I really like the idea behind this thread. Before I post a personal theme song though, I would like to take a little time to think about it and go through all of the songs I have on my computer.



Cue Steve Doug Butabi! :lol: 👍 That movie has probably really ruined that song for me. I could not help but do the head bob thing when it started.
 
I'm surprised no one has laid claim to this gem yet. ;)

 
TB
I'm surprised no one has laid claim to this gem yet. ;)



From 18 until 20 that song was the story of my life, I'd like to think I'm a bit more responsible now :).
 
I don't have a song in mind, but for right now playing MGS4 I have one. It's not so appropriate for here. xD

I'll post the link but not the tags, Warning lots and lots of swearing. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBChDTEea8

I swear this should be the Official Theme song for ANY shooter game. xD
 
I think this song along with all of MJK's magic allowed me to survive through High School. And in English at the beginning of my Junior year we were to play a song that represented you and I choose this one.

 
Back