If You Had The Chance...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper-69
  • 28 comments
  • 1,618 views
Messages
355
Messages
Metro-Dyke
I thought i would lighten the mood on these forums (because IMO they seem a little dreary after the recent updates) and create this fun little thread.

If you had the chance to change things in GT5 to the way you want it, to make things more enjoyable for you. What would you do?

Anything you suggest is fine, BUT, these changes would only last for One day :)


For me i would first remove the trading cap(s) so i could send all my favorite cars from my old account to my new account because i felt like starting again.

Secondly, i would implement a feature that lets you race against the A.I in practice mode, but you could set all settings and limits etc to the way you want. So you can set what car levels are allowed and the amount of laps, restrictions etc were allowed. You also can win credits/exp depending on the amount of restrictions and difficulty of the A.I.

So what would you GTP'ers do?
 
Yeah, it would be very nice if just one day you could send as many car, paints etc. as you want.

More money from races couldn't hurt either 💡👍
 
I would make the Ferrari F1 cars available for any unrestricted race in A and B spec.
 
I would change the game that I will add a "How Much Money You Want", "What Car You Want" and a "How Much XP You Want".
 
Make the AI opponents much more competitive..

reverse theory: jump in a way underpowered car :)
 
Make a horn/livery/car/unrestricted track editor. :)
 
Make the AI actually think while they are driving.
 
1. allow more than 1 car gift per day.
2. all cars to be customizable, more than most can already.
3. certain car sounds improved.
4. better online server.

pretty much it really..
 
I would make the Ferrari F1 cars available for any unrestricted race in A and B spec.
It would makes sense really to have a use for such expensive cars.
Make a horn/livery/car/unrestricted track editor. :)
That would be really cool so you can actually customize your cars to exactly the way you would like them to be.
1. allow more than 1 car gift per day.
2. all cars to be customizable, more than most can already.
3. certain car sounds improved.
4. better online server.

pretty much it really..
I agree 100%....Matchmaking for online would be good as well
 
*I* personally would add more A-spec events, I HATE how limited it is now. to *me* I would love to see more events, even beyond what we have available now with seasonal events.
 
I would have changed GT Academy so that I'd of won! lol :P
 
can sell all the car. well not that cheap like what we have now.
 
For one day........... Moon physics/gravity.
 
I would add damage and fuel/tire wear to all A-Spec! Make them damn idiots learn how to drive before they enter online! And add restrictions to what car you can use in all events(max HP, PP and tires!)
 
Have a track with a long, straight cylindrical tunnel to see if it's possible to drive upside down in an F1 car.

Seriously though,

Reasonable resale value for selling cars you don't like/are bored with/have duplicates of

Smarter AI (have you seen some of their pit stop strategies on the longer races?)

Cash ceiling higher than the value of the most expensive car

Ability to swap cars for a race without reloading the track.

Less neccessity for constantly repeating events to get from 1 level to another (more of a concern for b spec, as a spec will get there in the end through online play/bonus events)

Ability to change wheel sizes as well as designs

FF/REW and lap selection for replays.
 
Have a track with a long, straight cylindrical tunnel to see if it's possible to drive upside down in an F1 car.

I have always wanted to try that, lol
 
Have a track with a long, straight cylindrical tunnel to see if it's possible to drive upside down in an F1 car.

Seriously though,

Reasonable resale value for selling cars you don't like/are bored with/have duplicates of

Smarter AI (have you seen some of their pit stop strategies on the longer races?)

Cash ceiling higher than the value of the most expensive car

Ability to swap cars for a race without reloading the track.

Less neccessity for constantly repeating events to get from 1 level to another (more of a concern for b spec, as a spec will get there in the end through online play/bonus events)

Ability to change wheel sizes as well as designs

FF/REW and lap selection for replays.

Defently whant this!
 
Incorporate some of b-spec into practice mode.

I would like to be able to race my bobs against each other in identical or similar cars, to evaluate my bobs. This could also be helpful in determining when to pull the plug on a bob whose skills are diminishing.

I would also like to be able to use one of my bobs to run single car, timed laps, and be able to specify number of laps and bobs pace (50%, 75%, etc.) for the duration of those laps for consistency.
 
"Auto complete entire game with gold" button

"fill up garage with every car available" button

"tune every car in garage to max" button

"change oil on every car in garage" button

"fill up XP account" button

"fill up Cr. account"

"recieve every trophy" button

"RM all RM cars" button

"optimum tune for all cars" button, with your own preferences as guideline
 
Oil Change button for all cars.

Maybe reset odometers?
 
If they only lasted for 1 day and i could have these changes ... Humm i'd tke it back to the shop and get a refund. Then rebuy it when PD had finished it !
 
I would put back in the previous ability to re-race a championship series and a win a prize car every time. I would also love to see one make races back put back in.
 
Last edited:
I second the notion of making available Ferrari Formula cars into A-Spec races. Also, GT5 needs A-Spec races for all tracks...most notably G T All-Stars level races!
 
To be able to access all my friend's garages and respray their favourite 'badboy' cars pink, with pink wheels.
 
Nissan R92CP made available in the OCD for one day. I would grind and grind my for hours just for that car.
 
Back