If you have a fav. DJ, who is it?Music 

I thought you were a Redneck? Rednecks like Country.

DJ Icey here.
 
Some of mine are
Tiesto
Paul Van Dyk
Oakenfold
Van Burren

not in that order
 
dj Isaac had a few really cool hard trance songs some time back...

My favourite is DJ Quicksilver. He's the best 👍...much better than Tiesto, Oakenfeld, AVB, etc can ever hope to be
 
Sasha and Digweed
Oakenfold
George Acosta
Van Dyk
Kimball Collins
Scott Hardkiss
to name a few
 
Armin van Buuren is my #1.

Other favorites are Paul van Dijk, Sander Kleinenberg, Ferry Corsten and Carl Cox.
 
1. Armin van Buuren
2. Ferry Corsten
3. Christopher Lawrence
4. Marco V
5. James Holden
 
DJ Shadow. Or Kid Koala. Or Peanut Butter Wolf. Or DJ Q-bert. I can't decide.
 
Klostrophobic
DJ Shadow. Or Kid Koala. Or Peanut Butter Wolf. Or DJ Q-bert. I can't decide.
Have you given Thievery Corp a shot yet?
 
No. I will. Give me time. It takes a lot of effort to sample music, err, legally.
 
Back