If you see someone is lagging, let them know.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TenderLoins
  • 4 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
369
United States
Ohio
Send them a message. Most likely they do not realize it is happening.

Something was going on with my connection last night but I had no idea until another racer sent me a message to let me know. On my screen everything looked normal but to the other racers my car was teleporting all over the track causing issues. I thought I just had a bad draw and was getting slammed around.

Turns out my wife was streaming a movie in the other room.

Basically this guy taking the time to send me a message saved many people SR and a lot of grief.
 
Last edited:
So who won’t that argument? You or the wife? (Also- lol@“steaming”. All kinds of images) I’ve been through this scenario before, someone kindly says “hey your lagging all over the place” I reset everything including the router and take all devices off. It ends up being the GT servers.
 
So who won’t that argument? You or the wife? (Also- lol@“steaming”. All kinds of images) I’ve been through this scenario before, someone kindly says “hey your lagging all over the place” I reset everything including the router and take all devices off. It ends up being the GT servers.
Take a guess.

Possible it was the servers. But, like I said, no way to know unless someone says something
 
Back