If you want to buy the GT4 trial disc...

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3killer
  • 14 comments
  • 1,072 views
I Do Not Recomend Buy It... I Downloaded It And It's Not Worthy... Yes After I Played It, I Became More Calm... Hehe... But I Didn't Even Play It A Second Time 'coz Lack Of Interest (in The Demo)... Too Much Limited
 
Reading the contents of the page...

The PlayStation Vol. 9 Special Issue contains a Gran Turismo 4 Special Trial Disc. The demo contains the following modes:

OPTION

Language: English/Japanese
Screen: 4:3/16:9
BGM: ON/OFF
Vibration: ON/OFF
Unit System: Meter/Mile <<<<<<<-----------------------------

Kilometers!!!!!!! Yeaaaaahh!! :cheers:
 
NTSC
 
NTSC(J) - you have to have a playstation that will play import discs in order to use it.
 
sweet. I just ordered a copy off play-asia. :)

They even have instant noodles there, wicked.
 
I dont have a mod chip so I won't be buying. And I would pay $20 for a demo and a magazine I can't read.
 
venice
sweet. I just ordered a copy off play-asia. :)

They even have instant noodles there, wicked.


does this version have a time limit?

(not the downloaded one, but the actual magazine disc)
 
Yes it does.
 
I also decided not to buy this demo. I already bought GT4P Japanese and GT4P pal and im not going to buy another demo. I have heard it is just not worth it unless you are a die hard GT collector and must have it.
 
If demo is japan/english (ntsc-j) so maybe final gt4 version (japan) will be also with two languages which you could choose? And metric/mile sistem?

Then we won't need to wait for PAL.... :-D
 
Back