Ignore!!! No interest in downunder drifters

• Thread starter B9C5M
  • 13 comments
New Zealand
Auckland
B9C5M
Hi to all the fallow drifters, I have starting up a new drift team/clan, I have currently choosen the name of the Downunder Drifters, I would like the team to consist of ONLY New Zealanders and Australians.
Im looking for anyone who is interested in joining to please add me on the PSN, my gamer tag is B9C5M, but its not a simple yes or no answer if you ask, you must fill out one of the following applications (The will be an example at the bottom of the post:

GTP Name:
PSN ID:
Time/Days Online:
Wheel or Controller:
Favorite Vehicle:
Favorite Track:
Lead or Follow?
Any Past Team Experience?:
Anything Else About Yourself?:

and you have to pass three reasonably simple tests.
The first test is that you have to be able to drift around me in my Nissan Stagea 260rs five times.
The second test is that you have to be able to drift the Tsukuba Circuit without straight lining from the big sweeper coming on to the front straight to the final corner before the back straight.
And the final test is that you have to be able to do a full tandom drift lap around Tsukuba Circuit, both leading and chasing.
They are rather simple tests for a good drifter, and I will allow a few mistakes.
Our team colours are Bay Side Blue off the GTR R34 for the body of the car, and the rims have to be Rubinrot, which is a pinky colour.
So if you are interested in joining the Downunder Drifters, please feel free to Message me on the PSN and send a friend request.

EXAMPLE
GTP Name: B9C5M
PSN ID:B9C5M
Time/Days Online: 4hours a day
Wheel or Controller: Controller
Favorite Vehicle: Nissan Stagea 260RS
Favorite Track: Tsukuba
Lead or Follow? Both
Any Past Team Experience?: Was highly ranked in the SWJ Drift Crew, but left after disrespect toward me and others from lower ranked members.
Anything Else About Yourself?: blah blah blah

Last edited:
Just FYI, there's already an Aussie drift team around here... Team Mallala

We've been pretty quiet lately, but we are always looking for new guys. Head to our thread and see what you reckon 👍

EDIT: Just noticed this thread went over a week without a reply... That explains the title :nervous:

Lol, if the title is meant to be reverse psychology it ain't workin' :sly:

You should really get some people in your team (e.g. friends) before making a thread, so you can actually make the thread look nice (pictures, team banner etc.). You could also scrap this and join Mallala but that's your choice.

We've been pretty quiet lately, but we are always looking for new guys. Head to our thread and see what you reckon 👍

EDIT: Just noticed this thread went over a week without a reply... That explains the title :nervous:

Im a free agent at the moment, but would guys consider a new zealander joining, but one thing, my favoured drift car is a Nissan Stagea 260rs, which is 4WD and some teams dislike people drifting 4WD cars.....

Lol, if the title is meant to be reverse psychology it ain't workin' :sly:

You should really get some people in your team (e.g. friends) before making a thread, so you can actually make the thread look nice (pictures, team banner etc.). You could also scrap this and join Mallala but that's your choice.

I did have a few people in the drift team but they changed to Xbox, so I lost 75% of the team and the rest of the team proffer to be lone wolves... and nah the title means exactly what it says, I got no interest for this team so changed the title.

Lol not just you guys theres us (D1NZ) but were full.Theres also WSR and i think theres RB Army too.

Lol not just you guys theres us (D1NZ) and WSR and i think theres RB Army too.

Yeah obviously but really none of you guys has really set up a thread on GTP, can't really find you guys unless you search through open lobbies.

coza427
Lol not just you guys theres us (D1NZ) but were full.Theres also WSR and i think theres RB Army too.

D1NZ aren't exactly the most helpful people, the members I talked to were really unwelcoming to new drivers

D1NZ aren't exactly the most helpful people, the members I talked to were really unwelcoming to new drivers

Really? I can't speak for your experience but the sessions I had with ROTARY and Eastslider were great. Usually they have 2 rooms open at a time. I entered the rooms with INSANE but not the others.

jrkiwiboy
Really? I can't speak for your experience but the sessions I had with ROTARY and Eastslider were great. Usually they have 2 rooms open at a time. I entered the rooms with INSANE but not the others.

Ill keep an eye out for them, but I did try out for team mallala

Last edited:
Back