Ignored members in conversations

• Thread starter Dan
  • 4 comments

Dan

Premium
United States
United States
So, this has been a problem for me for the last two months. There are several conversations I'm a part of and I have put one user on my ignore list, yet I still see their posts in those conversations. Is this intended or will there be an update in the future? I know the new version of GTP just rolled out, so I don't want to ask for a million things when bigger issues need to be attended to.

That's just how it works. Ignored users can continue messaging you through existing conversations until you leave a conversation. Ignored users can also create new conversations with you (or so they think), but you'll never see those conversations in your Inbox.

That's just how it works. Ignored users can continue messaging you through existing conversations until you leave a conversation. Ignored users can also create new conversations with you (or so they think), but you'll never see those conversations in your Inbox.

Oh. That's somewhat disappointing. Well, looks like I won't leave either of those convos then.

Jordan, I've searched and looked all over but can't find an answer. Is it possible to delete a participant from a conversation list?

Jordan, I've searched and looked all over but can't find an answer. Is it possible to delete a participant from a conversation list?
No. Only participants can remove themselves from a conversation.

Back