Ignored users' statuses still showing up

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
I don't know if this thread has been created yet, but I did a quick search for "status" and nothing showed up. Anyway, whenever I go to the main forum page, ignored users' statuses usually show up unless I refresh the page, or quickly go into a subforum and then return to the page. Is this a glitch, am I doing something wrong, or are you already addressing this and I'm just annoying you? :P

If you've just ignored someone, it might take a few minutes for their status to be removed from the sidebar cache for you.

Otherwise, it appears to be working fine for me.

If you've just ignored someone, it might take a few minutes for their status to be removed from the sidebar cache for you.

Otherwise, it appears to be working fine for me.
Nope, everyone I ignore has been on there for at least two weeks. I'm not sure what's up with mine then.

I don't really want to post the screenshot here in fear of revealing people on my ignore list, but I have a screenshot of the status box showing statuses written by two of the people on my ignore list.

Sorry, I'm not sure what else to tell you as I can't re-create this issue with any of my test accounts. You may want to try removing these users from your ignore list, then re-adding them.

Back