IGTC Season 3 - Thursday's 8pm (ALL DRIVERS ARE WELCOME!) Rounds 13 & 14: Cape Ring InsideOpen 

United Kingdom
Southampton
RacingAtHome
Hello all! I am the championship organiser of the International GT Cup. We still have 2 races of Season 2 currently taking place but we would like to get drivers interested early.

The Cars
You will be able to choose your own car to regulations decided by the championship organiser (Currently 500PP, 400BHP and 1300kg) You may be an independent team or a team with 2 drivers. This will make the variety of cars greater and no team may have the same car but both drivers must have the same car. The actual car will cost a maximum of 200,000 credits but extra may be used to tune to the specifications.

The Tracks
schedule-png.268115

Points System
The points system will follow the BTCC championship points:
1st: 20
2nd: 17
3rd: 15
4th: 13
5th: 11
6th: 10
7th: 9
8th: 8
9th: 7
10th: 6
11th: 5
12th: 4
13th: 3
14th: 2
15th: 1
16th: 0
Pole: 1 (First race only)
Fastest Lap: 1
Led A Lap: 1 (Lead at the finish line)

Drivers' Championship
WDC.png

Teams' Championship
Teams.png

Independents' Championship
Independents.png

Constructors' Championship
Constructors.png

Jake Wilson Trophy
Wilson Trophy.png

Last edited:
We are going into our last week this week and you can be a part in the title. Please sign up for the last race!

Updated. You may still sign up for this season and choose to be an independent or a manufacturer with a teammate.

We have another team in quick succession! They have no team name yet but will be driven by Lotikka77. They will drive the Corvette Stingray!
stingray03.jpg

We have another independent team that would like to use the Nissan 370Z! The team is called Estonian Nissan Racing and rix2001 will be driving!
f1f3da2be5fe7390727de797111fd0c2.jpg

We have 2 more independent teams! The first one is called Kling Ford Motorsport and is driven by Kling2296! He will drive the Mustang Mach 1.
mump_0504_1z+1971_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1+Driver_Side.jpg

The second is Welsh Dragon motorsport which will be driven by Stumpy555. He will drive the Mercedes SLS AMG!
2010-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-1.jpg

Created the first race thread of the season! Looks to be an exciting season! At least this is what Ramalhinho91 thinks!

We raced this track last season. What are the main differences between the 2 cars?

For this season we'll have less power, more weight, less aerodynamic drag and we'll race on sport tyres which means less grip. And, in my case, I'll use the manual gearbox with the clutch, instead of the semi-automatic.

Have you preferred being able to choose your own cars from regulations this season?

I think the best tuner will emerge as champion this season. I joined later last season (season 2) but the regulations were more limited. For season 3 the new regulations opened a variety of possibilities within the 1300kg/400HP limitation.

What is your favourite track this season? What's your worst?

I like all the real world tracks… I practice a lot at Silverstone so maybe it's my best guess. The worst, hum… since I don't practice on the original tracks I'll say all of them!

Have you enjoyed the weather draw for this season?
Yes, I think it makes the series more realistic and mix things a little bit. We'll see how it works
wink.png

Drivers' Championship
Drivers' Championship.png

Teams' Championship
Teams' Championship.png

Independents' Championship
Independents' Championship.png

Constructors' Championship
Constructors' Championship.png

Jake Wilson Trophy
Jake Wilson Trophy.png

Last edited:
The promoted race preview for this week comes from myself. The driver of the only two car teams.

Did you enjoy the handling of the cars last week? What would you change if you could?
I enjoyed the handling definitely. The cars are more difficult to drive and I enjoy driving it. If I could change anything, I would make my car faster.

Do you prefer real or Gran Turismo made tracks? Are there any specific tracks you enjoy?
I love the tests of each type of track. The real tracks I enjoy are Brands Hatch and Spa. Tracks with elevation changes are always good. The fantasy tracks that I enjoy are the SSR5s and Apricot Hill. It doesn't really martter if they're real or fake. It's just if the track's good.

How did you know about this league?
I created it!

Back