- 416

- California
- Sinladar
INTERNATIONAL GTS CHAMPIONSHIP Season 2
Season 2 sign ups begins now. Sign ups will end after the first race is due June 22nd.
RULES:
Same as always. No cheating, No hybrids, No GS or other cheat device codes, No wall riding, No corner cutting, lawn mowing, ect...
RACE 1:
Pro League
Grand Valley
Dream Car Cup
15 Laps
Dead line for time submission is June 22nd
PM all Times to me in this format
Driver Name
Car
Fast Lap
Total
CARS & SPECS:
(All cars must set ASM to 0 and TCS can be set no higher than 5, Also tire choice is up to the driver)
RAYBRIG NSX - N/A stage 2
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.80 front and 0.87 rear
Denso Sard Supra GT - stage 2 turbo
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.75 front and 0.89 rear
CALSONIC SKYLINE - stage 2 turbo
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.90 in front
Vertigo Race Car - stock power
DIABLO GT - stock power
Zonda Race Car - stock power
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.80 front and 0.85 rear
Camaro Race Car - stock power
Corvette C5R - stock power
Viper GTS-R/T - stock power
DRIVERS:
Godson - Corvette C5R
Kakarot - Viper GTS-R/T
almightyphildo - Zonda Race Car
93hondacivicSI427ci - Viper GTS-R/T
Skyline_GT-R_V-Spec - Corvette C5R
nissan man - CALSONIC SKYLINE
Civic_VTi - Viper GTS-R/T
morsamp - RAYBRIG NSX
Snake Plissken - Denso Sard Supra GT
TEAMS:
URS-MIRA
Godson & Skyline_GT-R_V-Spec
Thunder Dragoon Racing
Kakarot & Civic_VTi
UPDATES:
6/11 - The supra has been reworked. New specs are posted this car is a beast! Also I removed the extra weaker JGTC cars, as no one will likley choose them over their more powerful counterparts.
6/11 - I'll alow the nissan more frontal D/F. Also I forgot to post the final D/F specs for it last night. Also I think the Supra will need to be reworked as well.
6/10 - I reworked all the D/F settings they are final now. All Nsx and Zonda drivers make sure you have the correct D/F (down force).
6/9 - I think the nissan could use a little more rear D/F. I'll mostlikley change that soon.
6/8 - I will test the GTR's with stage 2 turbo's as sugessted by nissan man. Also NSX and Zonda Drivers take note of the new specs D/F limits.
6/7 - I am working on a D/F handicap for the NSX so it can use NA stage 2, as it is slightly under powered with NA stage 1.
6/1 - The Zonda is in after all. A suitable D/F hanicap has been found.
5/26 - The series web site is up and running take a look at it here:
IGTSC
Season 2 sign ups begins now. Sign ups will end after the first race is due June 22nd.
RULES:
Same as always. No cheating, No hybrids, No GS or other cheat device codes, No wall riding, No corner cutting, lawn mowing, ect...
RACE 1:
Pro League
Grand Valley
Dream Car Cup
15 Laps
Dead line for time submission is June 22nd
PM all Times to me in this format
Driver Name
Car
Fast Lap
Total
CARS & SPECS:
(All cars must set ASM to 0 and TCS can be set no higher than 5, Also tire choice is up to the driver)
RAYBRIG NSX - N/A stage 2
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.80 front and 0.87 rear
Denso Sard Supra GT - stage 2 turbo
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.75 front and 0.89 rear
CALSONIC SKYLINE - stage 2 turbo
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.90 in front
Vertigo Race Car - stock power
DIABLO GT - stock power
Zonda Race Car - stock power
*down force cannot be set higher than 0.80 front and 0.85 rear
Camaro Race Car - stock power
Corvette C5R - stock power
Viper GTS-R/T - stock power
DRIVERS:
Godson - Corvette C5R
Kakarot - Viper GTS-R/T
almightyphildo - Zonda Race Car
93hondacivicSI427ci - Viper GTS-R/T
Skyline_GT-R_V-Spec - Corvette C5R
nissan man - CALSONIC SKYLINE
Civic_VTi - Viper GTS-R/T
morsamp - RAYBRIG NSX
Snake Plissken - Denso Sard Supra GT
TEAMS:
URS-MIRA
Godson & Skyline_GT-R_V-Spec
Thunder Dragoon Racing
Kakarot & Civic_VTi
UPDATES:
6/11 - The supra has been reworked. New specs are posted this car is a beast! Also I removed the extra weaker JGTC cars, as no one will likley choose them over their more powerful counterparts.
6/11 - I'll alow the nissan more frontal D/F. Also I forgot to post the final D/F specs for it last night. Also I think the Supra will need to be reworked as well.
6/10 - I reworked all the D/F settings they are final now. All Nsx and Zonda drivers make sure you have the correct D/F (down force).
6/9 - I think the nissan could use a little more rear D/F. I'll mostlikley change that soon.
6/8 - I will test the GTR's with stage 2 turbo's as sugessted by nissan man. Also NSX and Zonda Drivers take note of the new specs D/F limits.
6/7 - I am working on a D/F handicap for the NSX so it can use NA stage 2, as it is slightly under powered with NA stage 1.
6/1 - The Zonda is in after all. A suitable D/F hanicap has been found.
5/26 - The series web site is up and running take a look at it here:
IGTSC