I'll consider myself lucky

  • Thread starter Thread starter XBulbX
  • 4 comments
  • 921 views
Messages
140
Messages
XBulbX
I was cruising the Used Car Dealership, just checking for something interesting and then I spotted the rarest breed, desperately sought after my hundreds of GT fans, the formula gran turismo.

I was excited to see it until I saw the price tag and I couldn't afford it :ouch:

Now I'm worried that I'll never see it again, noooooooooooo :crazy:

But I consider myself lucky to have seen it so early, not really looking for it.
 
I still have yet to see one in my used car lot. (Been playing for almost two weeks now)
 
I saw it too, was about 1.8mil short :(
 
I've seen it five or six times, most after I bought it.

But I'm OCD about checking used cars. I do it every two or three races, and always right after a series.

The car I've seen the least is the RUF Yellowbird. Only seen it once, and I didn't buy it. I own all the other RUF cars though...
 
Persevere, it will return, it always does.
 
Back