I'll make replays for you. I got an xport and video capture card.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BreakerOhio
  • 76 comments
  • 2,690 views
oh wow yur gonna make the whole vid for me? =D

IM me at remotionsr1 and i'll send you some songs. they might be rap though...dont hate =]
 
you know what, actually, can you not edit them at all? i wanna try my hand at editing movies =]

thx man, i really appreciate this.
 
Originally posted by pRaHjeC
bump? =[

thanks for the reminder. I'll get your videos up Saterday. I don't have access to my desktop untill then. ;)
 
whats the rice box.com and how do i sign up
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
whats the rice box.com and how do i sign up

Its one of the members ftp site. He let me use it so I could upload drifting videos.
 
did you watch my replays yet? tell me what you think buddy =]
 
Originally posted by pRaHjeC
did you watch my replays yet? tell me what you think buddy =]

I watched them. Drifts were cool.
 
pRaHjec: can you IM me at BreakerOhio I'll try sending u the file.
 
Originally posted by BreakerOhio
pRaHjec: can you IM me at BreakerOhio I'll try sending u the file.
Breaker, you know of any free hosts that I can upload my vids to? I exceeded my dail transfer crap on Ripway and my vids I wanna show are...un-showeable... know any?
 
Originally posted by mindless_dude
r u still helping us? cuz i want to give you some replays if you dont mind

Go ahead...don't give me more than one. Just give me one replay and I'll make it into a wmv for you.
 
wtf are you...:lol:... i guess im just gonna have to web cam this vid... i wish u were on right now...
 
thx man =D

can you make any more of the replays i sent you into videos?
 
Back