Goomba Messages 995 Feb 24, 2005 #1 A strange box came for me in the mail today... (not really, I knew what it was, I'm just building up suspense) Why me oh my! What ever could inside this large, strange box? Why its my JDM STi V8 Spec C suspension! Lucky for me, they tossed in another three similar to that one. Joy!
A strange box came for me in the mail today... (not really, I knew what it was, I'm just building up suspense) Why me oh my! What ever could inside this large, strange box? Why its my JDM STi V8 Spec C suspension! Lucky for me, they tossed in another three similar to that one. Joy!
Goomba Messages 995 Feb 24, 2005 #3 RandomHero Lovin' that shagg carpeting. Click to expand... It is hawt, isn't it? Say goodbye to it though. Its being ripped out this weekend for something more contemporary.
RandomHero Lovin' that shagg carpeting. Click to expand... It is hawt, isn't it? Say goodbye to it though. Its being ripped out this weekend for something more contemporary.
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Feb 24, 2005 #4 I want your carpet. No seriously, screw the suspension, give me the carpet. J/K bud, congrats on the "surprise" box.
I want your carpet. No seriously, screw the suspension, give me the carpet. J/K bud, congrats on the "surprise" box.
Goomba Messages 995 Feb 24, 2005 #5 toyomatt84 I want your carpet. No seriously, screw the suspension, give me the carpet. J/K bud, congrats on the "surprise" box. Click to expand... Maybe I'll eBay it. I need to pay for the suspension somehow. Thanks.
toyomatt84 I want your carpet. No seriously, screw the suspension, give me the carpet. J/K bud, congrats on the "surprise" box. Click to expand... Maybe I'll eBay it. I need to pay for the suspension somehow. Thanks.
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Feb 24, 2005 #6 Goomba Maybe I'll eBay it. I need to pay for the suspension somehow. Thanks. Click to expand... I would truly buy it to cover patches of my existant carpet in my room, to give it that "I have shag!" feel.
Goomba Maybe I'll eBay it. I need to pay for the suspension somehow. Thanks. Click to expand... I would truly buy it to cover patches of my existant carpet in my room, to give it that "I have shag!" feel.