I'm a returning member! I haven't been active...

• Thread starter KromCo
  • 8 comments
United States
Wisconsin
KromCompany
Hello, I am KromCo! I have never been too active on here.
A little about myself: I love anime, playing all sorts of video games, cartooning, cars, and playing trading card games and I am on a weekly Podcast (more information below). My favorite video games are many many racing games especially Gran Turismo, Motorstorm Need for Speed, Burnout and many others. When I am not playing racing games I can be seen enjoying heavily anime themed games like Senran Kagura, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and many other games of that sort. I like Moe anime- get over it. I also play all of the Trading Card games made by Bushiroad.

My favorite kinds of cars are Fords, Dodges, Mazdas, many European exotics. I don't normally argue cars because they will really show their true shine when faced with one another and driven to their full potential.

I am part of the podcast Gaming Buzz. We have a website at www.gamingbuzz.com, a YouTube channel, a Twitter page, a Facebook Page and a Stitcher page. We would appreciate it if anyone would like, subscribe, follow or submit a review on the respective platforms. It doesn't only help us out, but allows us to provide great content for everyone!

Thanks in advance!

Back