I'm about to do a Lvl 19 run, anybody wanna gain some?

Messages
472
Messages
powerstrokin06
I'm trying to get multiples of a certain Audi so I'm going to be sending Lvl 19's from one to the other but if someone wants to gain some while duping me back then it's a win win for all? If not I'll just do what I do and send them to myself............Might throw some Lvl 23's in between a day or two so if your needing them and know how to dupe and send them back to the account I need them let me know. It'll start Monday Nov. 5th and run through Saturday week.......
 
Last edited:
I could use a 19 mate will dupe and return

Psn fronk45

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Lvl 23 =D or 19 if you don't wanna send a lvl 23
 
never mind................sorry guys my work schedule has changed..
 
Last edited:
Back