I'm about to throw my PS3 out of the window. 700pp? HOW?!!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blademask
  • 41 comments
  • 3,739 views
Damn! ... I was tempted to breach the AUP with that :lol: :sly:

Luckily I have a cold and no sense of humour at the moment :p

:cheers:

i like your Avatar. do Ferrari's F40 actually race on the F1 track i didn't know that. id like to see that race in real life. When did this happen?

EDIT: Sorry i just remebered that's from GT5P:crazy:, man PS3's graphics are just so top notch you can't tell whethher it's real or not.
 
I got bronze in S7 and S10 with pro-physics, using the tuned Z06 after about 8-9 tries on both.
Switched to standard-physics and got gold, though it wasn't extremely easy. But only took me about 2 or 3 tries, so that's 2 spots up in one quarter of the tries on standard.
I wanted to gold them in pro, but found it completely impossible on pro.
Also tried the 111r-tuned and the GT testcar, but I couldn't drive them, my style is better suited for AWD and FR, not MR which I dislike.
 
i like your Avatar. do Ferrari's F40 actually race on the F1 track i didn't know that. id like to see that race in real life. When did this happen?

EDIT: Sorry i just remebered that's from GT5P:crazy:, man PS3's graphics are just so top notch you can't tell whethher it's real or not.


BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
I got bronze in S7 and S10 with pro-physics, using the tuned Z06 after about 8-9 tries on both.
Switched to standard-physics and got gold, though it wasn't extremely easy. But only took me about 2 or 3 tries, so that's 2 spots up in one quarter of the tries on standard.
I wanted to gold them in pro, but found it completely impossible on pro.
Also tried the 111r-tuned and the GT testcar, but I couldn't drive them, my style is better suited for AWD and FR, not MR which I dislike.

If you cleared on Pro, I would say that's pretty damn good (did not try the Z06 myself). Didn't have too much trouble Golding on Standard - took me 4 or 5 tries - not easy, but not terribly difficult.
 
Thanks for the help guys.

usually PD would just force you to buy a fast car and dust everyone. I love the forza style pp system, but it does need to be improved a bit. Its just plain unfair to put you against cars that are technically, in another class.

I can see what they were trying to do, make it more competitive. But The tuned vehicles that run the races in S should be tuned down a little. Professional mode shouldn't mean IMPOSSIBLE for even skilled drivers.

I'm going to keep at it, and try a few setups to see if I can pull off legit professional wins, but it makes the game no longer fun when you are just at such a disadvantage. I wouldn't feel this shocked either if the difficulty level didn't JUMP exponentially in the S class races. I'm a die hard GT fan, and a 'hardcore' sim nerd + I track my g35. if its a 700pp race, the other vehicles should be at 700pp.

At this point its like Ninja Gaiden difficulty. I'm not going to give up, but its not AS fun as I've been having because the improvements I make with my lap times mean nothing when the other cars are already finished.
 
I'm not sure if you are trying to get me to take offence to this post? But I do! If you think I can only race standard mode then you are mistaken :rolleyes:

Tyre type is more of an issue for me .. but I can drive Pro mode, so no need to suggest a section for inadequate racers with me as the baseline 👎

Nope, I mistakenly thought it was you who posted this.
As it turns out, it was unimental's post, directly above yours, to which I was referring. I'll edit my previous post.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Though, I am surprised that after all the weeks of WRS we've shared, you would jump to such a conclusion.

To clarify further, my suggestion for separate forums isn't for lesser or better players, it's to make it easier to keep everyone talking about the same physics mode.
 
Nope, I mistakenly thought it was you who posted this.
As it turns out, it was unimental's post, directly above yours, to which I was referring. I'll edit my previous post.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Though, I am surprised that after all the weeks of WRS we've shared, you would jump to such a conclusion.

To clarify further, my suggestion for separate forums isn't for lesser or better players, it's to make it easier to keep everyone talking about the same physics mode.


Well you did mention me by name .. even if mistakenly so it was easy to jump to a conclusion :sly: .. np mate simple mistake and its all good here 👍
 
You think you're going to throw yours out the window. Mine has just arrived from service and it's still acting up. GRRRR! :banghead::banghead::mad::mad:👎
 
What pisses me off is that on S-7 i can only get 4th place lol and im not even close to third. My little Clio V6 motors its little heart out and I run an average lap time of about 1:44, and I can only get 4th. I just bought the Tuned Corvette thinking that would work better but its actually worse. Uggg, anyone have any suggestions....

On S-7 at Fuji what is the average lap time i need to run to get 3rd.
 
What pisses me off is that on S-7 i can only get 4th place lol and im not even close to third. My little Clio V6 motors its little heart out and I run an average lap time of about 1:44, and I can only get 4th. I just bought the Tuned Corvette thinking that would work better but its actually worse. Uggg, anyone have any suggestions....

On S-7 at Fuji what is the average lap time i need to run to get 3rd.

The tuned Z06 is awesome! Just use the setup from TLD for it, though it's setup for 750pp just downtune the power, and retune the gearing. I also prefer to use more braking upfront as aposed to TLD using more at the rear.
It's not as easy to drive as the clio but much faster when you get used to it.
 
If you cleared on Pro, I would say that's pretty damn good (did not try the Z06 myself). Didn't have too much trouble Golding on Standard - took me 4 or 5 tries - not easy, but not terribly difficult.

Yeah, but I got really lucky. Best possible line-up and got away with some sideswipes. And unless I'm mistaken I got away with a couple of unintended cuts.
 
Back