I'm blown away by the DS3!

• Thread starter Zabka21
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
what a great car when modified. It's not a world beater but it is has great grip and balance for the 600pp races.
The Citroen DS3, I probably should have clarified that, I apologize. Really good, stable 600pp car. I was getting insane times at Nurburgring GP with this thing, very surprising.

Last edited:
The DualShock 3?

No joke is done until it's overdone

Citroën DS3!
Technically, yes, it should be under Citroen as it's a pre-facelift 2015 model - the DS3 became the anchor of the new DS Automobile brand with the 2016 facelift - but it GT7 it is listed as a DS Automobile...

... so it would be quite correct to just call it a DS3 in this context.

The DualShock 3?

No joke is done until it's overdone

Technically, yes, it should be under Citroen as it's a pre-facelift 2015 model - the DS3 became the anchor of the new DS Automobile brand with the 2016 facelift - but it GT7 it is listed as a DS Automobile...

... so it would be quite correct to just call it a DS3 in this context.
You are indeed correct. But, as you mentioned, it's the pre-facelift with the visible double chevron, so I went to the Citroën brand name in my answer.

Last edited:
Someone said the Alfa Romeo Mito is good too, I'm going to try that also.
20230227_035553.jpg
20230227_035721.jpg

Haha, i just did the GrandValley WTC600 with the Alfa mito and its a beast.

Going to try the DS3 next.

Last edited:
Just remembered this thing existed in the game. :lol:

Which tells me that hot hatches - especially the lower-end ones - are extremely underused in GT7's current state. I mean, in almost a year of the game being out, I don't think I've seen a single DS3, MiTo, 208, Clio, Polo GTI, Swift Sport or Cooper S in any online lobbies.

Hot hatch championship, PD! Come on!

Which tells me that hot hatches - especially the lower-end ones - are extremely underused in GT7's current state. I mean, in almost a year of the game being out, I don't think I've seen a single DS3, MiTo, 208, Clio, Polo GTI, Swift Sport or Cooper S in any online lobbies.

After I finished grinding these became some of my favorite cars to go back and modify, tune and race. The inclusion of Grand Valley recently got me back into the 600pp races especially. The Swift Sport is very fun as well and looks really good with the right aero parts and wheels.

They’re really fun to thrash around, I’ve gotta try the DS3 out.

I’m not PD of course, but I’m working on one :P Trying to give every car a purpose, that could otherwise be ignored/brushed over in GT7’s career.

Last edited:
I like the way this thread turned out, it's made me want to pick some of my favourite old japanese cars (Civic, Integra, MR2, 300ZX etc) and tune them to 600pp

Also didn't realise there's a Polo GTI, so there's that too!

Back