I'm confused about Assetto Corsa DLC on console

• Thread starter Siren
  • 4 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
killah_smoke23
So I have like $12.45 on my psn and I play AC every now and then so I figures I'd pick up a DLC or 2 for the game. I have my eyes set on the Porsche Pack 1 and the Performance Pack. Now....I like the list of the cars I see in the performance Pack but I look at the Prestige pack and it basically says that there's some addition cars from the prestige pack in the performance pack, yet those cars arent listed in the performance so my question is WHAT IS THE TRUTH???? If I buy the performance pack do I get the stingray and the Audi v10+???

So I have like $12.45 on my psn and I play AC every now and then so I figures I'd pick up a DLC or 2 for the game. I have my eyes set on the Porsche Pack 1 and the Performance Pack. Now....I like the list of the cars I see in the performance Pack but I look at the Prestige pack and it basically says that there's some addition cars from the prestige pack in the performance pack, yet those cars arent listed in the performance so my question is WHAT IS THE TRUTH???? If I buy the performance pack do I get the stingray and the Audi v10+???
My advice is to hang on to that 12 dollars and buy the season pass in the sale which is usually less than what you have in your PSN wallet and is regularly in the sale. You also get the prestige pack with it even though you're not supposed to,

Back