I'm Confused

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamer53
  • 11 comments
  • 968 views
Messages
72
I want to buy a car since I'm doing the 1000 miles championship.I will have 7,000,000 dollars after the competition and I want to buy a fast Race Car that costs 4,500,000 dollars.I'm going to buy a GT-0ne or R39O.But which one is better. The GT-0ne doesn't show the speed and the R39O does so I'm not sure which one is faster.Can you please give me your opinion.It's getting on my nerves.I just don't know which one to buy first.I go to buy one then when I'm about to buy it I want the other one so then that happens over and over and over.Can you please give me your opinion on which one to buy first.
 
Toyota GT One > Nissan R390 by a long shot

I used my XKE for the 1000 mile thing in European Events.
 
Buy both. Make up your own mind. It's not like it's hard to get money quickly. Plus, isn't the object of the game to try out as many cars as possible.
 
Buy an Audi R8 instead!:D
 
Yes, get an Audi R8 instead. Neither the GT One nor the R390 is the fastest car you can buy, though if you want to limit your choices to those two for now, go with the GT One.
 
My vote would either be for the BMW V12 LMR or the Pescarolo C-60 Judd (Playstation), both costing $4.5 million. Been using both for the longer endurance races. If I only had to choose btwn the GT-One or R390 though, GT-One would win my choice hands down.
 
If you can get into the endurance races, win the El Capitan and use the Minolta Toyota.

In my opinion (and many others) it is one of the top 10 (or even 5) cars in the game. Great speed, good tire wear, fantastic handling, can't beat it.
 
I have the minilota already and I agree the minilota is good.
 
Actually say any of the cars that cost that much.I think i'll pick a different car and get the GT-0ne and R39O later.
 
I think the GT One is faster on GT4 than the R390, but I would save your money if I was you. You can get a faster car than both of these cars. I also bought the Audi R8 and didn't like it, it was too slow :D. I just waited until I reached the 694th day and bought the black cars. There you can get both cars for only 1.2 mil each. Plus you will probably have a better shot with the Nissan R92CP Race Car (Black) ('92) which you can buy for only 2.2 mil at the used section.
 
gstspyder98
I think the GT One is faster on GT4 than the R390, but I would save your money if I was you. You can get a faster car than both of these cars. I also bought the Audi R8 and didn't like it, it was too slow :D. I just waited until I reached the 694th day and bought the black cars. There you can get both cars for only 1.2 mil each. Plus you will probably have a better shot with the Nissan R92CP Race Car (Black) ('92) which you can buy for only 2.2 mil at the used section.

other way around,

The R92CP and 787b is 1.2mil each.

The R390 and GT One is 2.2mil each.
 
Back