I've just finished playing (if that's what you can call it!) online and it is quite possibly my last time until I hear that things change.
I thought the punters were the worst part of online play but the way penalties are currently handled is ridiculous.
I am cheesed off with cars all screwing up on the first corner and then you get a collision penalty for hitting someone who is spinning across the track and cannot be avoided.
Then there is the scenario where you are punted on to the grass and you are handed a shortcut penality.
I have even been rear-ended when braking for a corner (not excessively so to cause the rear-ending) and received a collision penality.
Sorry for ranting but I am just p*ssed off being penalised for trying to race clean.
I thought the punters were the worst part of online play but the way penalties are currently handled is ridiculous.
I am cheesed off with cars all screwing up on the first corner and then you get a collision penalty for hitting someone who is spinning across the track and cannot be avoided.
Then there is the scenario where you are punted on to the grass and you are handed a shortcut penality.
I have even been rear-ended when braking for a corner (not excessively so to cause the rear-ending) and received a collision penality.
Sorry for ranting but I am just p*ssed off being penalised for trying to race clean.