im going to need a new ps3 pad soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter neilgt6
  • 13 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
15
England
England
Messages
neilsamriley
This s license may lead to the end of my ps3 control pad The orange Lamborghini level I must of tried it 200 times and I'm either going off track or I'm half a second out how can I do this still got the night one and the last one aswell I only want bronze so I can do 24 min races
 
the licenses are the easiest part. if you cant get it then theres no way youll beat the 24min races :p (not only because you cant select the races duh, but also because it requires skill)

the key is to be patient when you need to be patient and hurry when you need to hurry. if you learn the turns and the braking points itll be a breeze.
 
the licenses are the easiest part. if you cant get it then theres no way youll beat the 24min races :p (not only because you cant select the races duh, but also because it requires skill)

the key is to be patient when you need to be patient and hurry when you need to hurry. if you learn the turns and the braking points itll be a breeze.
In my opinion, the 24-minute races are far easier than the last two license tests. I barely got bronze in the Veyron, and silver in the Aventador, but I used the 24-minute races to effortlessly grind for credits before the more lucrative RedBull Standard series was released. I still haven't golded those two tests, but I golded everything else in the game in my first or second try (125 Shifters excepted).
 
In my opinion, the 24-minute races are far easier than the last two license tests. I barely got bronze in the Veyron, and silver in the Aventador, but I used the 24-minute races to effortlessly grind for credits before the more lucrative RedBull Standard series was released. I still haven't golded those two tests, but I golded everything else in the game in my first or second try (125 Shifters excepted).

well good for you but it still doesnt change the fact that he needs to beat the licence in order to play the 24 min race :P
 
My controller messed up to trying get those gold I already did 24hrs no big deal. Im half sec off and I'm beating my ghost and all my friends like beating them bad then last sector I let it get away. Hard on my stuff trying muscle car around faster.
 
The Lamborghini one was hard. That is the only event that I had to turn the racing line on but was finally able to get gold. I know the key to bring fast is to be smooth, but you need to be extra smooth with this one.
 
I gold it literally hundred times because I'm trying to beat some of my friends time. Drive the car like "gliding" apex to apex. Letting the car slide is the key for me. Turn off SRF. DS3 user BTW.
 
well good for you but it still doesnt change the fact that he needs to beat the licence in order to play the 24 min race :p
Just saying the skills required to pass the tests are not necessary to gold the 24-minute events.
 
I gold it literally hundred times because I'm trying to beat some of my friends time. Drive the car like "gliding" apex to apex. Letting the car slide is the key for me. Turn off SRF. DS3 user BTW.
SRF is locked "On."
 
OK Thanks for pointing that out I've done the s liscense now anyway just a but of patience and learn from your mistakes looking forward to 24h races with my 908
 
I found the Lamborghini a lot harder then the Veyron, The Veyron took me around 5 laps to gold, the Lamborghini took me around 10 laps.

The key I found is with these 2 cars if to let them roll and carry the speed through the corners, Brake early enough to get you to a nice speed, roll through the corner with little to no throttle, hit the apex and start with gentle throttle until you get the car in a straight line, then bam, foot to the floor out of the corner.

Once I worked out that is how you drive these 2 cars, then it was not too hard after that.
 
Back